2~ Nervousness

Belle's POV

"Hey Belle can you help me with something please" I hear Dave ask me as he is messing around with camera, "Yeah, sure I can" I say as I walk over to him. "Ok, can you stand right there since you and Megan are about the same height I need to make sure to have the camera placed right so, both the guys and Megan can be in the shot" he informed me, "Yeah, no problem" I say as I stand a few meters away from the camera, "how's this" I ask him, "You're good right there" he fiddled with the camera. As he was making sure it was right, I got bored so I decided to mess around by dancing in place, and making faces at the camera and Dave, "What are you doing" I hear my brother in law's voice, "Oh hey Bryan, I'm just helping Dave make sure he will be able to get Megan in the video since she is filming with you giants" I say sassily, "Wow, there is no denying you are definitely Matt's sister with that sass" Dave laughs causing me to blush and smile. Bryan noticed me blushing and asked Dave if he could borrow me for a few to talk, so Bryan dragged me to the office, "You like Dave!" He nearly shouted, shutting the door. "Nooooo" I say trying to open the door. Bryan noticed and quickly shoved hit foot in front of it. "Yes you do, and I think Matt and Joey need to know this too", he says running out of his office, "Matt, Joey, guys have y'all seen Joey or Matt" he yells and asks Connor and Paul, "Yeah, they're both in the warehouse" Connor says. "Thanks" Bryan hurriedly runs to the warehouse. I chase after him, as I got to the warehouse I see Matt and Joey talking to Dave alongside Bobby, with Bryan running at them. "Matt, Joey we need to talk" he says as he dragged them away from Bobby and Dave. "Chill Bro, what's wrong, you didn't get Sarah pregnant again did you, your youngest Isn't even 1 yet" Matt says, "No, it's about Belle" Bryan says, causing Matt and Joey to look at me , which caused me to start running and them to run after me. As they chase me I end up in Bobby's office which has no one in it, the boys run in after me, "She likes Dave" yells out Bryan, "What!?" Both Matt and Joey scream in unison. "Hey guys we are ready to film" I hear Bobby say through the door, we all come out and Bobby looks at me and smirks as the three goes ahead of us. "They found out didn't they" he said. I glare at him, "Come on Ding Dong let's go film" I say trailing into the warehouse.