10~ Brothers Find Out

Belle's POV
As we finished getting ready to leave, I hopped in my truck and lead Dave to my apartment which was not far from his. I parked my truck, went to put some of my stuff down, and went back out and to Dave's car. "Let's get going, Drummer Boy" I look at him as I smirk. He laughs as he starts pulling out, as we drive, he turns on the radio and out comes the voice of Brett Eldredge. I squeal as I start to sing along. I turn to Dave half way through the song and saw him glance at me a few minutes and smile as he tapped his fingers on his hand that was steering on the wheel, then I noticed his other hand was laying on the middle console so I reached and intertwined my fingers with his. Dave slightly looked at me, "What are your brothers gonna think of us, I mean I asked you to be my girlfriend yesterday, and you have already spent the night with me, I mean Bobby already almost killed me" He said with a frown on his face. I look at him, "No matter what they say, I'm not leaving you, they can deal with it. You make me happy and if they want me happy that means they have to deal with you and me together". He pulls out intertwined hands up to his face and kisses my knuckles, I smile as he sat them down and I rubbed my thumb on his knuckles.

¥Time Skip¥

Our drive was filled with the radio only, not us talking m, just the radio playing through the car. As we parked, Dave got out and stood and waited for me, as I walked up to him, he grabs my hand, "Well let's get this over with" he smiled looking at me, "It's not gonna be that bad", I say placing my hand on his bicep as we walk in. We head to the warehouse, where the guys are, "Hey guys, what's up" Dave says nonchalantly while still holding my hand. "More like what is going on here" Joey says motioning his finger between us. "Wait, where's Bobby" I ask looking between my brothers and the rest of the guys, "He got hit by a pole yesterday, after you left for Megan's" Dave says looking down at me. I stare up at him then to the others, "Is he ok?" I ask, "He's fine sis, just a mild concussion, we let him have the day off cause of it" Joey told me. "But back to the present, you and you, and that" Matt says pointing to me, then Dave, then our hands. "Oh yeah, Dave asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday and I said yes, now let's get to filming" I say pulling Dave to the camera. The guys watch as I pull Dave behind me, and they saw how Dave looks and smiles at me, "He'll treat her right" Joey says as Matt and Bryan nods in agreement while smiling. "Bobby's gonna be mad he missed this so.." Matt carried on as he filmed me and Dave being couple-y with eachother. They smiled as they walked over to us to get the film day started.