13~ Just A Dip

Belle's POV
I turn and watch the road, as Dave looks for something in his car, "Ok so instead of going in our underwear, I could let you cover up with my shirt and I can use the extra shorts I have in the trunk"
I turn and look at him, "It's ok, going in my underwear is basically going in a swimsuit" I turn and smirk at him. He laugh as he sheds his pants and shirt, I blush a little as I watch him, I turn and take my pants and top off as I go to turn around, I hear a splash and Dave yell out, I turn and look and he is wading through the water. I smile as I muttered under my breath, "Adorable weirdo", I take a run and jump into the lake with him.
"Hey Belle, don't look but there is beasts with beaks", Dave laughs as I hit his bare chest. He goes to grab me, so I start swimming as fast as I can . "Can't get me", I paddle faster as he catches up.
I squeal as he grabs my waist and spins us, but we don't move fast since we are in water. I turn in his arms, and wrap my arms around his neck, "You are the best thing ever, beautiful" Dave looks at me like I am angel. I look at him like he is all I ever need, which is true, "And you are the best thing in my life", I reply to him, as we sway in the water, Dave turns and looks at his car, "Here, I'm gonna go turn on the radio" he turns to leave then looks at the ducks, "Don't let the ducks get ya", he laughs.
"That's not funny, Dave, I was being sarcastic and sassy" I say like a little kid, as I watch him run back to his car. I smile as he turns the radio on and runs back and does a flip, "Nice, drummer boy, 10 out of 10", I clap as I make my way to him, meeting him in the middle, he pulls me near the dock, "Let's dance", he says as he sways us side to side. I gaze up at him, as the suns starts to set behind him, our phones ringing in his car are loud and clear. "There gonna be mad, when we answer or come back", I lay my head on his chest. "Yep, but they will get over I-", I cut Dave off, "Unless they call Bobby, since I'm near his age he treats me more like a sister than a cousin", Dave looked down at me.
"He would most definitely kill me", he laughs, "No, he knows how much you mean to me, he knows I would be heartbroken if he did something to you", I say as we sway more.
We both look at each other, as we start to lean in, I put one of my hands on his cheek and the other on the back of his neck. When our lips meet, I feel like this is what I have been missing.
>Time Skip<
Me and Dave had both figured it was time to go so we headed to his car, and since we did not tell anyone but Mike that we were leaving, we have to head to the office again. As we pull up, Bobby, Matt, Joey, Bryan, my sister Sarah, and my other cousin Billy, are standing outside near their cars. "Hey guys, are we having a party" I say as I get out the car, and my smile drops as everyone glares at us, mostly Dave. And I know that we have messed up, especially with Bobby, for me it's the bond we have and for Dave it's his friendship. I turn and look at Dave as Matt orders me with Sarah, who couldn't even talk to me, I look at Billy, my eldest cousin, he protects me when the guys can't but he can't think of what to say as I look at him, "Can Billy and Bobby come with me, and here me talk first before you say things you know aren't true about Dave" I look at Matt with pleading eyes, "Fine, but I'm gonna talk to you afterwards, just us, older brother to younger sister" Matt gestures Bobby and Billy to go inside with me. And this is gonna be hard cause Bobby has already gotten mad about me and Dave, and Billy hasn't even really had a conversation with Dave.