12~ Can He Get Anymore Handsome

Belle's POV
"Dave where are we going", I looked out the window.
"It depends, do you want to go anywhere or just drive" Dave looked at the road and tapped his fingers.
I turn and look at him, taking his looks in. His hair, how he styles it like a Mohawk but yet didn't shave much of his hair. His eyes how they show how he really feels about something, like he may say that's cool but in his eyes it seems not that cool but he wouldn't say anything in fear of hurting someone. His lips, you may think all I'm gonna say is that they are so kissable, they are I will admit that, but it's the things he says that goes with his mouth, how if you talk about photography or music, he could go on for hours just by knowing someone will listen. His hands, rough from playing drums in college and helping the guys build things but when he holds me, he acts like I'm China plates, priceless but fragile.
Dave in general, is the best thing that could ever happen to me.
"Stop checking me out", He looks to me and the road with a smile and slight laugh, almost like a wheeze, that's another thing I love about Dave. If he doesn't think he should fully laugh cause he may be loud he'll let out a wheeze instead it's so adorable.
"I was just admiring what I have as mine", I grab his hand from the console, he brings up my hand to his lips and kiss them.
"Do you just want to pull off to the side and just sit listen to music and talk cause I don't want to drive but I don't wanna head back yet", he keeps my hand near his lips.
I smile as I look at him, "I would love that, pull right there, near that lake, maybe we can go for a quick dip", I wink at him. He laughs as he pulls up to it and turns the car off. He unbuckles and tucks his legs near his body and turns to me.
"What do you want to talk about" he looks at me, and leans his head back on the window.
"We can talk about ducks, you know you don't want to trust some cause they are little beast with beaks" I say seriously without smiling. He looked at me for a moment as I tried to hide a smile but we both end up laughing.
"Dear lord, you are weird, but I am too", he grabs my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.
I look at the lake behind him. He turns and looks, "Wanna go for a swim, we can just go in our underwear I guess, or you wanna go skinny dipping", I hit his chest, "Dave! It is daylight" I scold him, "But we are in the middle of nowhere", he laughs.
I turn and look at the road, "Fine but we are not going skinny dipping we can go in our underwear", we hop out the truck and head to the lake.