Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

As we get outside the fresh air caresses my skin and the sun beams down onto me. I can smell the grass and the soil and it instantly fills me with happiness. We walk into the forest, the birds tweet around us, and the leaves rustle against the soft breeze. When we reach a clearing, Slater starts to strip. His shirt, pants, and finally, his briefs. Don't tell me he wants to fuck in the forest.

He turns around, my eyes are stuck to his firm abs and semi-hard shaft. My pants are uncomfortably tight at the sight and as I reach my hand down to readjust, his eyes can't help but follow. He can see and smell how aroused I am at the sight of him. I could see how aroused that made him, his shaft hardening as he stared over at me. God he's so big.

He steps forward and pulls my shirt over my head. He can't help himself, he lets the shirt drop, grazes his hands across my nipples, and watches them harden at his touch. I let out a soft moan as he does before he bends down, pulling down my pants and briefs, exposing my hard wood and leaving me naked. He stands back up and towers over me, a smirk pulling at his lips as his eyes lock with mine. He runs this finger from the base of my member right to the tip and I let out a deep throaty moan. "It doesn't take a lot does it," he mutters down to me before stepping away from my body.

As his heat leaves me, his touch no longer there, I can't help but moan in displeasure. I want him to take me on this forest floor so badly. "Compose yourself," you can hear the amusement in his voice and I close my eyes, taking deep breaths to stop the dying urge to pin him down and fuck him. When I open my eyes, Slater's intense stare is across my body and I do everything I can to ignore it.

"I want you to shift," he says as his eyes lock back with mine, no longer admiring every inch of my body. I huff, closing my eyes and trying to pull that unfamiliar pressure forward. It's uncomfortable like someone's put a weight on my head. Then my bones begin to crack and the burning pain takes over my body. It's there for what feel like forever, screaming through my body in agony. I hadn't shifted in a while, over six months to be exact and the breaking of my bones hurt worse than anything I'd ever felt before. Slowly it settled and when I open my eyes I find myself on four legs, fur sprouting from my pores, my face longer and a tail is swinging behind me. I peer up at Slater whose bones are cracking and you can see the little pain it brings him. He's done this so often it's natural.

His large black wolf stands in front of me, we're the same size, both larger than your average wolf. I then notice the ribbons of gold light encasing my wolf, dancing around me and shimmering in the shaded forest. It's mesmerising. Slater approaches me, brushing his fur against mine, and the contact tingles through me. Then he pulls away and leaps onto me, pinning my wolf beneath his. He growls into the back of my head, warning me not to struggle, wanting me to submit. Was this why he'd brought me out here? I doubted it, I think he had other plans but seeing and feeling the power that radiated off him, it intimidated his wolf. It pulled that desire to be in control, to dominate me.

It wasn't going to be that easy for him though. I push my back up, causing him to jump in the air and stumble a few feet away from me. I pounce up and tackle him to the ground, his wolf beneath me as I tower over him. He's quick to leap and flip us over so I'm under him, pinning me down with his body, his teeth to my throat as he growls at me to submit. I nip his left paw and he yelps from the unexpected contact, allowing me to take advantage and pin him once more. Then something in me pushes forward and Slater struggles to move. It's no longer my body weight keeping him pinned beneath me but a force, a force I was creating was keeping him there.

I could see his panic, his wolf was yelping as it used all its strength to try and move away from my hold. He wanted to get free, he wanted to pin me and force me to submit to him. But I couldn't stop, whatever I was doing, I was doing it without trying. He started to slow, his wolf no longer able to fight me anymore. He accepted defeat and showed me his neck. He submitted to me. Alpha's only submit to the king. The Alpha King submits to no one.