She was heading down the hallway when flowey popped up again,

"I soon realized I didn't feel anything about anyone. My compassion had disappeared! And believe me, it's not like I wasn't trying. I wasted weeks with that cold king, vainly hoping I would feel something. But it became too much for me. I ran away from home. Eventually, I reached the Ruins. Inside I found her, Chara. I thought of all people, SHE could make me feel whole again.... She failed. Ha ha..."

It was sad how he was trying to feel something that even Toriel or who I consider my real mom couldn't help with. But Chara saw this as more evidence she could give one emotion or feeling that no one was able to give before, I think maybe its cooperation? Maybe after hearing this she'll be kinder to him... hopefully because Chara feels something right now but what? Mixed emotions? Hm...

This thing continued as we kept walking. Flowey talked about how he committed suicide and woke up as if it was a bad dream and how he discovered the resets and loads. He talked how he decided to do good by being everyone's friend and solving their problems. Also how eventually he wanted to see what would happen if he did a couple things differently and that everyone just became predictable. So he started killing them all. I was devastated because I had a feeling of actual understanding like I'll actually do the SAME thing as he is. He continued saying that even that became boring and that while doing it, it was refreshing for some reason and how the two of them have the guts to kill unlike sickos who watch. He then starting on how she came back by saying she woke up and looked different but it's obvious it's not like she actually woke up. It's just that me and Chara look alike and she possessed me. He said how great it is that she understands him and how she isn't predictable like everyone else and that they don't give each other pity. I felt it. Chara was somehow leading him into admitting something!!

"Creatures like us... Wouldn't hesitate to KILL each other if we got in each other's way. So that's... So... That's... why......... Ha... ha... what's this... feeling? Why am I... shaking? ... hey... Chara... no hard feelings about back then, right?... H-hey, what are you doing!? B... back off!!"
Chara was walking towards him holding the knife. This was what she was aiming for, to break that shell of no emotion and gave him a negative one... fear...

"I... I've changed my mind about all this. This isn't a good idea anymore. Y-you should go back, Chara. This place is fine the way it is!... S-s-stop making that creepy face!-"
Chara had a smug smile and lidded eyes holding the knife up in front of her looking at flowey while tapping the tip the of the blade with the top of her pointer finger.
"- This isn't funny! You've got a SICK sense of humor!"

He hurriedly went back into the ground before Chara could do anything. I was horrified at what she was able to do to the so called "fearless" flowey. I was able to feel what she felt on this encounter....

She was amused....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I walked up to him he said,

"S-so Chara, what's the reason for the Reset. You here to finish me? O-or to get a few missed monster? Or-"
"Flowey I'm not Chara, I never was she just possessed me ok?"
"So your not Chara?"

I nodded. He did his toothy grin,

"GOOD!!!"

Bullets surrounded me where there was no escape. I wide eyed at how this escalated and he started laughing like a maniac until a fireball sent him flying like last time. The bullets disappeared and I looked over to see Toriel. I felt sudden guilt and my sins crawling down my back. And she started leading me through the ruins.

(Ganz P.O.V.)

I opened my eyes noticing I was in my room in the ruins... she did it... she Reset... I need to find her and I know just the place but first time to get Undyne and this time without anyone dyeing.

I heard Undyne beat on the door to the ruins and this time I didn't hesitate to get her. When I shortcuted outside I saw the the hounds coming, including the one I killed last time I shivered seeing him. And quickly grabbed Undyne who was surprised at my sudden appearance and took a shortcut back inside. I laid Undyne by the wall and called Toriel who hasn't left to get Frisk yet for help. She checked Undynes wound and the poison and told me to put her in a bed while she got the medicine. After Toriel applied the medicine she said she'll go check the ruins for humans. I took the time to do the chores like clean dishes, and sweep.

Flowey popped out of the ground and wasn't acting like last time,

"So how did the fight go with Chara?"
"You mean possessed Frisk. I'm never going to call frisk by that maniacs name I despise it."
"Hn. Whatever, but better keep an eye socket on her or who knows. She might turn on y-"
"She won't... because I'm going to protect her and show her that she can choose her fate and not follow others or let others decide hers."
"Well you suddenly took a liking to her. Before you just couldn't stay in the same room as her for very long. Now your talking of being with the whole time. WOW. Someone's in looove~~"
"S-SHUT UP!!! GO ROT IN THE HOLE YOU CAME FROM!!!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
He quickly went back underground leaving me flustered. I-I'm not in love am I? R-right? No that's ridiculous besides I got no chance with her, she's- I heard snickering and chuckling behind me, I looked and saw Mel trying like his life depended on it to not laugh at me but when he saw me he gave and went howling.
"I LEAVE YOU TO YOUR MINDSCAPE FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THE HUMAN!!!!???? REALLY!!!???"
"IM NOT LISTENING!!"
I shouted covering where my ears would be.
"YOU CANT BLOCK ME OUT, YOU DON'T HAVE EARS TO COVER YOU MORON!!"
He yelled laughing at how stupid I was trying not to hear him when there is no way of blocking him out. Good thing I'm the only conscious person in this house or I would sound like a freak for sure. I responded to this information the only way I knew how at the moment,
"F*CK!!!"