Chapter X: Growing feelings

Start from the beginning

"Oh I see, the pretty president is always busy as a bee. Anyways, Miss me?" I froze for a moment when I heard that voice.

I looked up to him since I am sitting. And yes, right here in front of me is none other than the greatest arrogant jerk that ever lived.

"What brings you here Jin?" I asked and went back to whatever I was typing.

"Nothing much, the hottest guy ever known is just gonna ask you out for lunch." -Jin

"Tsk, I'm busy." I answered him irritated.

"I already ordered dear and please, no one dares to reject the great me." He said and winked at me. Err no, I cringed at that but I noticed my heart skipped a beat. There's no denying he has great visuals though.  As if on cue, I finished what I was doing and plopped down on my couch stretching my arms.

"The great you? How arrogant and puh-lease... Stop calling yourself hot! The only thing you'll be able to turn on is the microwave!!" I spat at him and he laughed.

"Really? And you'll be that microwave.. did I turn you on?" He asked and I threw a pillow at him.

"Pervert!!!!"

He laughed and sat beside me and looked at his watch. Since when were we this close?

"The delivery should be here soon." He said and as if on cue, a knock was heard across the room.

He opened it for me and set the table up. Huh, I won't help him because why not? I like seeing him suffer.

"Yahh!! Aren't you gonna help your hot boyfriend?" He asked and I looked at him wide-eyed.

"Tch, shut up Feeler!" I said and covered my blushing face, although I would want to admit he is hot and whhhhaaaaattttt??? Did I seriously say that? Relaxx Jisoo! He finished setting up the table and ate what he ordered. I decided to ignore him so my heart won't have any weird palpitations going on.... and did I actually say that???!!!!!

No no no no no no! I will not fall for an Arrogant Jerk like him.

"-soo"

I mean look at him! He looks so unrefined with no manners and

"Jisoo"

ugh, he brags about his hotness and

"Jisoo!!!!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jin calling out to me.

"What?" -me

"Your spacing out again...." -Jin

"So? Who cares? And by the way why did you choose to eat here when you have an entire flock of whores waiting for you outside??" I asked and he smirked, in a weirdly creepy way.

"Aish, just eat will ya?" He said and continued to eat. I inspected my food because maybe, he put some sort of love potion here and will make me fall in love-----Waaaiiiitttttt!!! Why am I thinking of thatttt???!!! He does not like me!!! No no no he doesn't!!!! He doesn't even like me as a friend!!

Oh god! Is this what humans like myself call crush?

|•|•|•|•|•|Behind the scene|•|•|•|•|•|

Jisoo: Do I really have to act like that again in the future?

Love: Yes of course, your love story didn't even start yet...... *Moving eyebrows up and down*
(Cue: Exid's Up and Down)

Jisoo: Ehh?? But he clearly does not like mee!!!

Love: Jisoo, do you want me to shove a potion down your throat instead that is intended for Jennie to fall in love woth Taehyung??? (threatening Jisoo with her sweet scary voice)

Jisoo: No and I better go now, Love-ssi.... I still have to go and finish my homeworks... *runs away from author*

Love: That tsundere...... hahahaha.....
(Google that because I'm lazy to explain the meaning)