Introduction: Sister Royale

Hello!

Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Acacia Evaline Kropp. I'm 18, soon to be 19 years old, and believe it or not, the three boys from Palaye Royale are all my brothers.

I'm the youngest of the four, and the only girl, so that means triple the brotherly protection.

Hehe.

Yeah, they're a handful, but I love them no matter what, and we look out for each other

They're on tour right now and I live at home in Las Vegas, Nevada with my mother. I'll soon be graduating high school soon and following in her footsteps as a photographer.

I don't have a lot of friends, since I'm not so social, but Adelle, Vanessa and my boyfriend, Flynn, are some of the greatest people in my life right now. There's also my brothers's girlfriends, Stephanie and Shy, who are really good friends of mine, too.

My brothers aren't so fond of Flynn, and always get so protective and sometimes ever territorial of me when he's around or visiting.

It can be irksome, but Mom says its because I'm their little sister and since there's no father around, then they feel its their right to be overprotective.

She's sadly right, but I still wish they could trust me. I really do love him, and he's a really nice guy.

But nonetheless, I love my brothers and I am glad they're in my life.

Sebastian is the oldest of the four, so he's always been protective of everyone, including me.

Emerson is the youngest brother, but since we are both the youngest then he's pretty much also played the knight card when it came to my safety. We're pretty much partners in crime.

Remington is also older than me and Emerson, and though a bit of a troublemaker, still finds time to watch over us.

My brothers will be home soon, and I can't wait to see them!

~~~~~

Picture: Acacia Evaline Kropp 🌻

So, here is another installment of My Rockstar Brothers series, featuring the brothers of Palaye Royale!

If you aren't familiar with the other stories of this series, here they are:

☙Southern Constellations (The Fuentes Siblings)

☙World Behind My Wall (Tom & Bill Kaulitz's Little Sister)

☙Disenchanted (Gerard & Mikey Way's Little Sister)

🎵 Currently in Sapph's playlist:

Florence & The Machine "Dog Days Are Over"

♡~ sapphire.