•Twenty-one: Song•

Loud music and people enjoying the party...

I was standing in the middle of the crowd when the clock hit midnight.

Suddenly, everything around me were in slow motion.

I can't hear the people nor the music.

I can't hear anything except for the loud beat of my heart and my calm breathing.

I closed my eyes as I feel the wind against my skin.

I deeply inhaled, tilting my head upwards.

Haaaaaahhhhh...this scent. A mixture of strawberry and vanilla.

I opened my now, crimson eyes and looked at the most beautiful creature who owns the most alluring scent.

I ran towards him and grabbed him.

Haahhh...being this close, his scent is engulfing me.

I tilted his head to the side and pulled his clothes a little to expose the juncture between his neck and shoulders.

My fangs extended as I leaned closer.

"Mine"

I proclaimed before burrying my fangs into his flesh.

(The 'prologue' was Jungkook's POV ✌)

Then and there Jungkook marked his mate.

Everything happened so fast.

All Taehyung could remember was walking away from Jungkook as fast as he can while covering his mouth and releasing muffled cries.

Then, the next thing he knew was that Jungkook was already infront of him, looking at him with his crimson eyes and sharp canines.

He couldn't speak nor move. He doesn't know what to do or what to feel. He just stood there in surprise.

But all of that didn't matter anymore. All of his thoughts were gone when all of him drowned in pleasure of his mate marking him.

It's the best feeling he ever felt.

He grabbed a handfull of Jungkook's hair, bit his lower lip and closed his eyes.

"Mmm..hah..hah!..mmM!..haaa"

But broken moans still escaped his mouth and he tightens his grip on his mate's hair.

"J-Jung...mmmMM!..Jung..kook.."

He couldn't surpress the pleasure he's feeling. He felt his whole body giving up, knees falling, like all his strength were slowly escaping his body. His shivering and the nice tingles surrounds him wholly. His breathing became a puff and his heart beats loud and fast. His mate's bite feels so hot, so intense that it ignites a fire within him.

But he's not the only one drowning. His mate also felt the same. They were both feeling the blissfull pleasure of marking and being marked, totally forgetting the gasping crowd around them.