•Eleven: Sweet Smile•

"Hi sweetheart!"

"Good morning cup cake!"

"How are you baby?"

"Oh I'm doing great daddy!"

"I see. I bet you dreamt of me shoving my big dick in your pretty ass last night my little mochi!"

"Oh! Hahahah that would be a nightmare not a good dream my LITTLE gummy bear!"

"Yah! Jimin! Yoongi! Stop your sarcastic conversation! The ants are starting to believe your sweetness and are already gathering but seriously, I'll vomit if you don't stop."

Jimin gave Yoongi a 'fuck you' face and Yoongi smirked showing a 'I will fuck you'. (LOL sorry 😂)

"Ahmm..Hobi hyung, it's been a week. Did he tell you anything?"

"I also don't know Jiminie. I have an idea but I think you should ask him directly."

"I did ask him and he told me he's going to tell me but we didn't got a chance to have a proper conversation after that."

"Well, let's just wait. He'll tell us sooner or later."

Hoseok smiled at Jimin through the rear mirror but also took a glance at Jungkook who was sitting beside him,then he set his eyes back to the road.

~•~•~••~•~•~

It's been a week since I've been trying my best to avoid him. I always wake up early and leave the house earlier than usual. I can't do to anything about our same classes together but I always take the farthest seat from him. And in the afternoon, I either go home early or stay late at school.

Damn this is so hard! Avoiding him means  avoiding Hobi hyung and Jiminie too. I feel guilty.

Without being aware of it, I was already in front of the theater. Because I am too early, there are less students around and actually, I have nothing to do so I would often stroll around or sleep in the classroom.

I went inside the theater and I remembered Jungkook playing the piano. His expression was soft and the melody he produced was full of gentleness and warmth. It was the opposite of his usual attitude.

I took a deep breath, positioned my fingers and closed my eyes. Then I started to play the piano.

I sing along while playing it. It's the song I composed. I made it during my stay in the mother pack when I was 10 years old, before Jimin's family adopted me. Actually, I composed it with some other kid who was also staying there. The melody is soothing. It calms me down. It makes me feel warm. It makes me feel that I am not alone...that I have someone.

I slowly opened my eyes and softly breath out.

*clap *clap *clap

"You're amazing!"

I was startled and immediately turned my head towards the sound.

"Uhh..uhmm B-Bogum hyung. I didn't noticed you were there."

"Hahaha..of course you won't! You were so immersed in your music."

He flashed his sweet smile and I blushed at his statement.