•Seventeen: Jealousy•

It's school day. I was kinda happy since Jungkook would be away with IU since they've been together so much last weekend.

But...surprisingly, she came with us to school too because she said it's lonely and boring to be alone at the mansion. I don't even know why she suddenly came to the pack and decided to stay for few weeks. This is making me irritated. Specially when all she does is cling with Jungkook.

I feel really heavy. I don't like this. I never thought seeing Jungkook being happy with someone would hurt like this. I can't breathe.

We were eating at the cafeteria and I just can't stand the sight in front of me. They look good together.

"Kookie! Don't leave your veggies! C'mon say ahhh~"

"Give me that...I can feed myself IU."

I want to get angry at Jungkook but I can't. So instead of getting mad, I want to cry. I just don't want to see them right now. It really hurts.

"Uhmm...guys, I'll just go somewhere."

"Where Taetae?"

"Uhmm..just to get some fresh air."

"I'll go wit-

"Ahh~ Kookie, don't leave me! He's not a child, don't be overprotective on him and he's a guy y'know."

What she said is painfully true. I felt the sharp pain in my chest. Like a thousand blades stabbed me. I couldn't take it anymore.

I looked at Jungkook and forcefully smiled.

"Y-yeah, she's right. Don't worry, I won't take long."

Then I ran to my favorite place.
I leaned on the tree and let out a deep sigh as I hold my chest tightly.

"Ohh...my sweet Taehyung what's wrong?"

"M-Minho?"

"Yes baby boy, I'm back. Miss me?"

I just stood there and was frozen. The next thing I knew, I was already pinned to the tree behind me. Goshh...why does this always happen to me!

(deeply inhaled)

"I missed your scent baby boy but....why do I smell another wolf on you?"

He grabbed my neck.

"I said, Why the fuck do I smell another wolf on you!"

" (grunt) W-why d-do you even c-care? I am n-not your mate Minho."

I managed to speak despite his tight grip on my neck.

Minho looked at me and he giggled. I swear he looked like a very creepy psycho.

"I know Taehyung. I know you're not my mate."

"Wh---?"

"Because I already found my mate. It's Taemin."

My eyes widen in surprise. Yes I'm surprised because they're both alphas but I'm more surprised because Minho harassed me in front of Taemin and he's okay with that!?

"B-bu- You...r-rejected him?"

"Of course not. Rejection is the worst feeling a werewolf could experience. It's too much of a hassle so we didn't reject each other."

I'm just so confused..why? what? how?

"You know Tae, I don't believe that if you find your mate, you're going to love each other. I mean...yes, the sexual satisfaction you get cannot be compared to others but that's that. Just a physical thing. This mate thing is just stupid, right Tae? I mean what if you already love someone for years then when you turned 19 you found your mate and got attracted just because he's your destined mate. Isn't it unfair? Hahahah just reject your mate and go to the one you love! Anyway, pathetic people say that love is more important than lust right? Hahahahaha"