•Twenty: Last Moments•

Tonight is Jungkook's birthday. The day everybody was so excited for. A lot of she-wolves were trying their luck wishing to be the hottest male's mate. They can't wait for tonight's party and everyone was so busy preparing for it.

Hoseok and Jimin decorated and arranged the mansion hall, Jin hyung and IU helped other elder wolves in cooking, Namjoon was busy looking at the guests and arranged and planned security measures while Yoongi is probably somewhere sleeping, not giving a fuck at anything at all.

While Taehyung was nowhere to be found so Jungkook went to look for him.

After their conversation, Taehyung was always anxious around Jungkook. He can't stay still because it hurts. It's like counting days before his heart gets officially broken, before Jungkook and him will be separated, probably forever.

It was just too painful for him so he tried creating a little distance between them thinking that he should get used to being away from his mate.

Taehyung was at their pack's forest at the cliff where he would always look at the moon, but today, he's facing the sun instead.

"I will probably come back here later with a lot of tears! So, prepare listening to my non-stop whining!"

Taehyung said practically to no one and actually, all you would hear was a loud howling of a wolf.

"Taehyung..?"

"J-Jungkook?!"

"Yes. Turn around."

Taehyung was shocked when he saw Jungkook in his wolf coming out from the woods. His fur was a glossy pitched-black that really looks fluffly and soft in Taehyung's eyes.

"Wh-what are you d-doing here? And h-how did you find me?!"

"I'm not a high ranking warrior for nothing..and you're actually loud"

Taehyung swore that if a wolf could smirk, he would see it right now.

"Tsk cocky brat....anyway, why did you come looking for me?"

"The sun will set soon.We have to go back before it gets dark...and I'm not a brat."

"Yeah sure..whatever."

The two wolves sprinted past the woods and stopped on the places where they separately left their clothes.

As soon as they entered the mansion, Taehyung was pulled by Jin and Jimin, dragging him to Namjoon's dressing room. Apparently, Namjoon was so into fashion that he decided to make one vacant room to be his personal space to store his clothes.

The two men faced a confused Taehyung then they looked at each other and nodded at the same time.

"Uhmm..Jiminie? Jin hyung? W-what are you going to do?"

Creepy smiles were on their faces.
"Oh don't worry Taebear. Leave everything to us!"

They decided to dress Taehyung up.
Since he doesn't really go to parties, they thought that they couldn't lose this chance to make him wear flashy and attractive clothes opposite to his usual comfortable casual fashion.

After hours of preparation, Jimin and Jin looked at Taehyung. Eyeing him from top to toe. They paused for awhile then hugged each other and started the drama queen act.

"H-Hyuuung~ We really did a great job right, RIGHT!"

"Y-Yes Jiminie!! We did! Just look at him! Definitely a master piece!!"

"Ohh please! Will you both stop? You're making me feel embarrased!"

"No Tae, really, you look amazing."