•Thirteen: Coldness is his Warmth•

"Jungkook. Strip."

"Why?" Jungkook coldy replied.

"Uhmm...I need your clothes. Don't worry, I'll let you wear my extra clothes! Good thing I have my casual clothes stocked in here."

Jin said as he opened the lowest drawer of his cabinet and pulling some clothes.

"Here." Jin threw the clothes to Jungkook.

"You're an alpha right?"

"Yeah."

"Great! A strong scent! Well then, change your clothes now."

Jin smiled and closed the curtain.
Jungkook was confused but still did as he was told because he knows it's needed.

"Done."

Jungkook said and he gave Jin his clothes.

"Thank you~ Now if you'll excuse me, I need to change Taehyungie's clothes!"

Jin said and closed the curtain to change Taehyung's clothes.

"It's okay now!"

Jin said and motioned Jungkook to come closer.

"So you put my clothes on him."

"Y-yeah...hahahah It's to help him after all and uhmm I need you to do another favor."

"What?"

"Please cuddle with him? Please?"

"Why should I? You do it."

"I would love to cuddle with my little Taebear but right now, I'm not the one he needs....I'm human after all."

Jin said while looking at Taehyung with a sad expression.

"Whatever."

Jungkook said and get into the bed.

Taehyung was lying on his side which made it easier for Jungkook to wrapped his arms over and under Taehyung.

"Thank you Jungkook. Stay like that for awhile."

Jin said and closed the curtains, letting the two rest.

~•~•~••~•~•~

"What's your name kid?"

"T-Taehyung."

"Well, Taehyung, you're going to live with us now. Well, there's not much here since we're rogues but you'll get used to it."

The warm guy who got me out of the cold brought me to their camp. It's like a mini village at the middle of a forest with huge trees.

"Taehyung, listen. You smell different so you can't always get out on your own okay? The other wolves might attack you so you always have to be with me except when I'm hunting."

"Y-yes, I understand Papa."

"Good. Now where's my little lion's smile?"

He laughed as he tickled me...we laughed...It's okay now. I'm okay.

Papa is a big, scary looking man but he's actually very soft and funny. Everyone around here respects him. There's no hierarchy here and no blood pack but everybody treats each other as family.

I like it here. I can laugh with them everyday, living a simple life.

I am okay.....