47

After getting everything set up for this big surprise I have for London, Nastasia and I decided to go out for lunch. This gonna be a lot stressful as I thought, I know she wants a natural beauty bar so today I decided to check out the place I been had in mind and met up with the decorators, everything in the salon gonna be a royal theme. The building is actually huge and we're able to add a section where she can do hair at .

 "What you wanna eat baby girl ?" I asked looking though the mirror realizing she not even paying me no attention

"What you wanna eat baby girl ?" I asked looking though the mirror realizing she not even paying me no attention. Just thinking how lovely the shop coming out, everything just falling into place, now all I gotta do is handle the person who tried to handle me but failed miserably.

London

Laying down in bed bored as fucking ever, I won't be having shit to do especially since everybody is to busy for me, plus Shawn went out with Nasia, I woke up to both of them gone and I couldn't even go talking about only me and my baby girl like nigga what?

Lenise went off to a hair show with the girl Amiyah we met a couple of months back. Mama Lopez went off on a business trip with papa Lopez last night and I haven't spoken to profit mama in a week. I think I'm gonna go stop by .

To Mama: you home ?

From mama: 5mins away from the house ,you coming over ?

To mama:yes I'm coming ,be there 30mins

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Turning on the shower so the water can warm up and Stripping out of the shirt I had on I stood in front of the full-body mirror looking at my growing stomach. Everything gonna fall into place so perfectly.

"Maaaaaaa I'm here" I yelled walking inside the house straight to the kitchen.

"girl you been gone a week and coming back getting on my nerves" pops said coming down the stairs

"Oh, yea you showing out" I laughed hugging him, even though me and profit not together we still manage to have a bond.

"Hey baby, look at you glowing and pregnant," mama said hugging me

"Where the twins ?" I asked curiously because it seems like they never around literally

"Somewhere around, but how's everything ?" She asked

"Good, I wouldn't say life perfect because it's no such thing as a perfect life it's a couple of bumps here and there but I can say that I'm happy where I'm at, I use to wish it was profit instead but hey things happen, God brought Shawn back into my life for a reason, I'm happy and profit happy so it is what it is." I answered

"How's my grandbaby ?" She asked referring to nasia

"Growing and spoiled as ever, Shawn give her whatever she wants it's ridiculous, don't get me wrong he takes care of her and treat her like his own but she also still know about profit."

"As long as your happy I'm happy no matter what, I know profit put you through a lot of shit and I apologize on my behalf, you had to do what you do to get where you at now, and I'm proud of you" she spoke

"Thank you" I smiled whipping the tears from my eyes.