36

I begin knocking on the door ,becoming impatient by the second. Starting to regret coming, I second-guessed my choice and started making my way towards my car but halfway there the door opened

"I'm sorry, please don't go " I rolled my eyes and started making my way back.

"This better be important" i said

"It's somewhat " she replied "you can have a seat"

"Okay what you want ?" I asked

"I miss our friendship, I know your not gonna let 17 years go down the drain like that, I'm sorry for everything I did, I didn't mean to hurt you " she cried, honestly I don't give a fuck about what she had to say, all of this is bullshit, starting from profit to her.

"Anyways I would let those 17 years go down the drain, see what you did you think it's okay when honestly it's not, ill think about it but right now I'm skeptical about it, I don't trust you, now I have somewhere to be, see you when I see you," I said getting up and waddling out her house. Bitches think they can just apologize and I just accept them into my life ? No it don't work like that EVER !

  As I got settled into my car I decided to stop by Where Shawn was . If you ask me I think Tamia was jealous, she wanted me for herself but wasn't gonna admit that. But it's something skeptical behind that and my fat ass not gonna get to the bottom of it because my fat ass not gonna stress myself out over non-factors. I also forgot to bring up the fact she went and told profit my damn business I should of punched her in her mouth since she always running that dick sucker .

I pulled up to the little restaurant Shawn was at. I can honestly say he will always make time for me , he will spend like 6 hours with his businesses and the rest is dedicated to me. I'm lucky huh ? Yea I know.

"Hey babe ,Mj ,lenise " I said before sitting down in a chair

"I can't get a kiss?" Shawn fake pouted , I couldn't help but laugh , I pecked his lips multiple times "stop playing " I laughed and gave him a kiss but he wanted to go all out and we end up having a full blown make-out session, and me being pregnant I get horny quick.

"That's why you pregnant now " Lenise laughed, good thing she did cause I would have probably fucked him right here.

"So what's up " I laughed starting small talk

"Y'all just nasty was about to fuck in this restaurant " shit if they weren't here we probably would have. We always was like rabbits and now that I'm pregnant it's worse . "Are you having a baby shower ?" She asked , honestly I didn't even know for myself

"I don't know " I answered truthfully, with everything going on I don't even have time to plan one. I turned my head to see Shawn looking at me crazy . "What ?" I asked

"Oh nothing, but let's head out I got some walls to bust " he winked.