3

It's been months since I have last spoken or seen Profit, To be honest with you I don't care I just felt that he spent all this time with me making me think I'm special but in reality, he just didn't care.

"Aye what you thinking about? "Shawn said, see Shawn was just a jump-off to me, if you ask me we been talking for a year now, the only reason I'm staying because the money, shopping sprees, vacation trips, and much more I may sound like a gold digger but in reality, I'm not.

"Oh nothing "I smiled straddling his lap as I felt his hard-on through his boxers and my lace panties, I pecked his lips and smirked, standing up, I took my panties off and unhooked my bra throwing them to the floor, I leaned up placing my freshly waxed kitty onto his face as I held onto the headboard and road his face.
"Awwww, fuck" I moaned out as he tongue fuck my kitty "mhmm baby" I needed this as much as he was hungry and needed to be fed "I'm about to c-cummm "I let out all my juices as he licked it all up, but that didn't stop him he held down on my thighs so I continued to ride his face.
Flipping me over and spreading my legs, he stuck a finger in and tongue kissed me down as it squirted out

"Our speed up "he sped up his pace finger fucking me before pulling out a condom, slipping it on. Easing inside me "FUCKKKK "I moaned out. That night we went Round after round leaving me in a complete daze, shit I almost cuffed him, but we already established our relationship we had.
   After Laying in bed trying to catch our breath we went to clean up somehow end up going at it in the shower and Shawn got ready to go, I don't want Tamia coming home and seeing him here, she doesn't like Shawn.
"Alright I'm out, "he said getting up and walking to the door

"Yea girly probably called anyway "did I forget to mention that Shawn has a girlfriend, they been together for a year? Yea a year sounds about right. I usually don't mess with niggas with girlfriends but Shawn was a jump-off, I had him first but that's a story for another day.
"Mannnnn" he sucked his teeth walking out the door

"Bye," I said pushing him out the front door, I changed the sheets and lay in my bed naked.
Tamia walked in 5mins later with 2bottles of ciroc and cups. Which only mean one thing, she in her feelings.

"What happen now?" I asked already assuming it has something to do with TJ

"We on a break "she semi smiled

"Awww pour it up, "I said leaning up and wrapping the blanket around me.

"Hoe put on some clothes" she laughed "shut the fuck up, you only have on a shirt nothing else "

"At least you know "we continued to laugh

*a whole bottle and a half later*

"Workkkkkk it bitch "I cheered on to Tamia as she twirled around the pole.
Getting up from the bed, we did our trio dance while Tamia had her legs open I came down into a split and bouncing up in down as we twirled around. I started twerking.

Narrator
Drink after drink, they got fucked up.

"I 'll love you, "Tamia told london as they laid on the bed drinking out the bottle "bitch let's call Tj! "she yelled, jumping up off the bed and trying to run out the room but end up running and falling.

"Bitch hurry "London laughed, after retrieving her phone, she came back into the room with the phone on speaker.

Tj
"Whats up" I answered the phone for Tamia

"Where are you ?"  She whined on the phone by the sound of it I could tell she was drunk "you ignoring me terry ? You want me to beat your ass huh terry ?" She kept going on and honestly I wasn't trying to hear that stupid shit.

"I am starvingggggg" I heard london say ,knowing them they will  try to drive drunk and that wasn't happening. Especially with all the drunk driving accidents, that have been going on.

"Where you going?" Profit asked

"Tamia house, they stupid ass drunk and trying to drive "I replied

"Let's go" we both hopped in our cars and sped off towards the condo.

Narrator
As Tj and Profit made their way towards  Tamia and London condo, they were getting dress ready to head out, but before they can even step foot on the elevator Tj and Profit already was getting off seeing the girl's almost tripping over every step they took.

Tj
"What the fuck is y'all problem? Get y'all stupid asses in the house " they turned around and made they way back into the condo

"I don't know how you can deal "profit laughed

"Shit I wonder the same thing, last time I had to drag they drunk ass from down the street "I laughed, I will always make sure they straight, I care about both of them, messing around with Tamia for some time and getting to know London we grew a brother-sister bond

"The fuck he in my house for? "London yelled looking at profit, this ain't shit to do with me so I picked a drunk tamia up and made my way towards her bedroom.

Profit
"Mann I ain't come over here for this shit "I turned around about to head out the door

"The fuck you think you going "she came blocking the door

"Home, you don't want me here "she put her head down and slid down the door crying. I picked her up bridal style and she snuggled into my neck sniffing. When I carried her into her room and tried to put her down she act like she didn't want too.

"Stay please" she said

"Alright hold on "I put her down, taking off my shoes, pants, shirt, and jewelry leaving me only in my boxers and socks, I got under the covers and she laid down on me snuggling onto my chest.

"Why you never hit me up?" She asked tracing my tattoos

"I was busy out of town I just got back" I somewhat lied.

"You lying, "she said

"How you know? "

"Because you didn't look at me you looked away once you said that, now try again," she said sitting up, sitting on my lower bottom

"I was out of town but I didn't hit you up because I didn't know if I wanted to get to attach I thought I was going get my mind off you but I didn't, I like you but don't wanna put you into my lifestyle, "I said looking into her eyes

"I wanna be in your lifestyle "she smiled "I wanna be your ride or die" she Drunk so I'll ask her this another time when she doesn't have liq in her system.
She got up from the bed and ran towards her bathroom, following behind her I held her hair up As she threw up in the toilet,after she was done she got up and started brushing her teeth, I left out the room and made her some coffee to sober her up. Walking back inside the room she was just getting out the shower with a towel wrapped around her.

"Your coffee right there " I said laying back onto the bed and turning on the t.v. She walked over with nothing but her bra and panties on

London
"Sorry I sleep naked " she said

"It's good ma but why you have a pole in here? " I debated about telling him I'm a stripper or not

"Well cause I strip, if you don't like it you can go " he just laughed "what funny "I asked confused

"I don't have no problem with that, I just hope you not like those other strippers the strippers that fuck "I looked at him and smile, I sat on his lower bottom and snuggled into his chest, he chuckled "you either like laying on me or you want your pussy on my dick " I just laughed both.