2

After leaving out the store I got in my car and sped off towards my complex with Profit on my mind. Don't get me wrong I'm not the type to go head over heels for a man, shit I barely even remember when was the last time I gave a nigga a chance. These niggas ain't shit so I play hard to get, but it's something about profit that got me wanting him.

"Hey, bitch " my best friend Tamia said, we have been rocking with each other since we were in the 8th grade and have been like that ever since. She some what moved into my place because her drunk ass father kicked her out so you know I can't leave her hanging .

"Wassup "I plopped down on the couch scrolling down Instagram

"We going out tonight "I didn't even disobey. I haven't been out in God knows when. I have been about work and school that's it, It was money to be made, and when I say nobody I mean NOBODY was stopping my hustle.

"Alright, I'm gonna go take a nap until it's time to get ready cause I'm tired as fuck" I said making my way into my room.

Profit
"Hey ma," I said kissing my OG on the cheek and sitting down on the couch "where pops and the girls? " I asked curiously, when you see my mama you will see pops right by her so to see that they not with each other now is different.

"They went to the mall, he went and bought them anything they want for they sweet 16 they should be back right abouttttttttttt.......now "

"WE'RE HOME! " Niya and Miya yelled walking inside the living room

"Did you even buy anything? " ma asked

"Yes" they grinned giving me a hug

"Yall wasn't going to help with the bags "Pops walked through the door with arms full of bags
" yea yall your mother kids for real "

"Shut the fuck up Andrew, "she said. I sat around for a couple of hours just spending a little bit of time with them until it was time for me to head out.

"Alright, y'all I'm finna head out, " I said giving all of them hugs and my Old boy a handshake, it was going on 7 and I need to get ready to hit the club tonight.

London
Pulling up to the club to see that it was packed as fuck, the line bending the corner but knowing Tamia we not gonna stand in this long line, and knowing me if we had to I would have left, we just walked straight in, like we own the shit.

"Thanks big" we said thanking the security guard . Now, this shit was packed and 9/10 overcapacity but people manage to get through, dance, and socialize with one another. It probably would be better if we just go up to VIP but knowing us we won't stay still for long, we walked to the bar, ordering a drink .

"Let's go dance" I yelled over the music and pulled Tamia to the dance floor.

Profit
I looked down from VIP to see a crowd cheering on 2 girls twerking their asses off after the song went off and they were done dancing, recognizing the face I couldn't help but smirk. Looking at her beautiful face and her curvy thick ass body.

"You over here lusting and shit, "Tj said following my gaze "Who's her friend?" He asked looking at the girl next to London

"I don't know let's find out "We walked out of VIP towards the bar where they were laughing and drinking "Wassup ma? "

London
That smooth sexy deep voice that makes you wanna drop your panties was music to my ears and already knowing who it was I looked up to see no other.

"Profit "I smiled

"In the flesh "he laughed "but now, I got your number, texted you, and no reply, you dodging a nigga? " he question

"No, I didn't even see your text, my fault " I checked my phone to see that I indeed had a text, and while I was at it, I checked my notification to see the video of Tamia and I was posted, I kind of cracked up from the comments because that shit was funny as fuck.

"This ain't go work " He yanked my phone out my hand and put it in his pocket

"May I have my phone? " I asked

"Naw You with me, come on let's go talk " He grabbed my hand leading me to the back

"So this your club? " once I realized we was walking through a door that said "Boss"

"Yeap " he walked behind the desk and I sat in one of the chairs in front "So wassup? I wanna get to know you more."

"Okay well, my name is London  I'm 18, no kids no pets no nothing, work at Walmart, that's about it? " he nodded his head "What about you? "

" I'm profit i-"

"Real name, " I said cutting him off

"Andrew,19 live by myself, businessman, no kids no baby mama nothing, that's it," he said keeping it short and simple we talked a little more before I decided it was time for me to go and that I have been in here a little bit too long.

"Well okay" it's time for me to go, may I have my phone? " I asked getting up

"Come get it " I walked to the other side of the desk went inside his pocket grabbed my phone and was about to leave out

"Let me walk you" he insisted, I don't know what it is about him but I'm feeling him A LOT. He grabbed my hand and was walking me out, I decided to take a picture but only to use it as his contact picture.

"You riding with me? "I asked Tamia

"Naw I'll take her home," his friend said, I just smiled, he was cute.

"Let me take you out, "profit asked

"Sure when? "

"Tonight, I'm not ready to let you go " I smiled

"What about my car? "

"You can go park it in the garage in the back, I'm gonna go move my car" I got into mine moving it towards the garage as he moved his black on black camero out and I gently parked mine inside. Right about now I feel like I'm making a good decision but then I don't know, I don't know what I'm getting myself into.

"You gonna kidnap me? " I asked with seriousness as he just laughs

"Naw "he mumbled.