46

I woke up this morning to Naisia laying next to me starring.

"Goodmorning baby girl" I smiled giving her a kiss on her forehead

my baby is getting so big oh my god, I smiled just looking at her. I got up out of the bed and waddled to the bathroom, I pray this one a boy. After i finish using the bathroom i went over to the sink and brushed my teeth .

"Hey baby girl" I heard Shawn say to Naisia

"Dada" she laughed, he walked into the bathroom with her in his arms, me sitting at the sink debating if I should say something now or later? Mhmmmmm now is the time .

"Where were you ?" I asked looking at him through the mirror

"Had to handle business ,you know the usual" he said like it wasn't no big deal . Like instead of leaving out the house in the middle of the fucking night he could have simply told me bae I'm leaving I have to handle something but nope he decides to sneak the fuck out

"I H@D t0 HaNd1ë Bu$nIeSs YoU kN0W tHe UsUal" I mocked him "nigga I don't know fucking shit what the fuck your stupid ass fucking talking about, don't start this fucking shit again, this is not gonna be like when we were teenagers again because yo...

"I H@D t0 HaNd1ë Bu$nIeSs YoU kN0W tHe UsUal" I mocked him "nigga I don't know fucking shit what the fuck your stupid ass fucking talking about, don't start this fucking shit again, this is not gonna be like when we were teenagers again because you know what? I have no problems with showing the fuck out on you Shawn ❗️❗️" I simply said and walked out the bathroom leaving him dumb founded.

"What the fuck is you talking about ! Do you think I'm fucking around? You wanna smell my dick or something ?" He asked , by now I was in the closet and he was sitting on the bed covering Naisia ears

"Nope but let me find the fuck out and watch me turn up on your fuck ass pregnant and all" I looked through my closet looking for something to wear, I need to start putting in some work with this natural beauty bar.

"Where are you going?" He asked walking inside the closet

"Too fucking hell if I don't fucking pray," I said pulling out a Nike short set with my presto extremes

"Oh, yeah ?" He asked getting behind me

"Boy move and where Naisia ?" I asked concern

"She in her room watching TV," he said lifting my shirt revealing my naked body, putting his hands in between my leg he stuck 1 finger in me and started fingering me slowly, biting my lips trying not to moan loudly, he stuck another finger in and started speeding up, nibbling on my neck he went faster which made my knees weak.

"Mhmm" I moaned out as he lifted me with one arm, fingering  me with the other hand, and sucked on my neck, " baby I want dick," I said

"Oh yea ?" He said pulling down his sweat pants and boxers, he opened my leg up a little wider, sliding In. He started stroking faster .

"Ohhhh fuckkkk baby" I moaned out

"Whats all that shit you were saying ?" He said strocking even faster.

"Ohhh baby nothing" he sat down on the chair that was in our closet, slowly spinning around I put my feet on the floor and slowly started riding him. Oh yea my pregnant ass gonna show the fuck out, I arched my back a little bit and started speeding up.

"Fuckkkk" I heard him whisper, hearing that lowkey made me know I snatched his soul. Grabbing my waist he started making me go faster knowing he about to nut

"I'm cumming bae," I said

"Hold it," he said flipping us over and putting me on all 4's, arching my back he pressed his thumbs in my back dimples and stroke faster

"Ooooooo baeeeee fuckkkk" I moaned out

"Let go" we both released at the same time.

Shawn
That's all she needed was some good dick that will have her walking around with a big ass fucking smile on her face.

Keeping my dick In her a little while longer I waited until I was done and she was tired and full. She collapsed down on the chair.

"Baby I'm tireddd" she whined while laying naked on the chair ,picking her up I carried her inside the bathroom and sat her on the sink ,getting a rag and soap I whipped her body down, after I was done doing that I grabbed one of my shirts I put it on her and laid her in bed, she instantly went to sleep.

Taking a quick shower, and putting on clothes, I walked inside Naisia room seeing she was up watching TV, I decided on taking her with me, we have a little bit of business to handle for mommy.

"Baby girl you ready?" I smiled just looking at her, she laughed And nodded her hair, I put on her shoes and picked her up.

Today gonna be a long day 🤦🏾‍♀️