25

Shawn
I was sitting home watching lanasia while London was having her girl's day with Tamia. No lie I love that girl with everything in me ,she mean the most to me ,I'll do anything to keep her happy .
  Even though lanasia not biologically mine , I will always treat her like she is . I want her to have the best of everything , things London and I didn't have until we was about 15 . I always planned on marrying her and have kids but things went a different route. We could have probably had a child already but we both were young I had to find some way to get income, so my first option was the streets. Dont get me wrong my parents had money ,my dad is a big kingpin in Puerto Rico but I didn't want to depend on them , I was about to have a baby in 8months so I basically had to get my shit together soon. I was to deep in the streets I didn't realize that I was putting pressure on her and my kid .

London
Tamia and I were currently out to eat having a girls day, I trusted Shawn enough to keep the baby, I'll rather have Shawn watch her than profit that's how much trust I have in him.
"You know profit be asking for you ?" Tamia asked

"And I can give a flying fuck " I wasn't the one who fucked up, he did, now that I'm happy he all of a sudden care

"I know you don't " she laughed "that nigga be over the house crying and shit, I will be rubbing shit in his face to make him miserable more, he deserves everything that comes his way "she stated

"I'm happy Shawn back in my life " I smiled just thinking about everything we been through, we have a history that can't be broken between us, my life has always been a rough paradise