7 | His Secret

"Yoongi please pass me that box"

"Here"

Trucks with boxes and furniture loaded inside arrived infront of our new 3-story house. We're busy helping to move all the boxes and furniture into the new unfurnished house. The house is located near our school, with a guarded neighborhood area.

Everyone in our gang agreed to move in together, but buying this house was a problem as Taehyung wanted to pay for the whole house. At last, everyone payed some but he still insists of paying most.

This house is stunning, balconies, windows with black panes, huge garden and spacious rooms. It was totally worth buying. This neighborhood area even has a public gym and pool area. "Nice" , I smiled.

All 9 of us put out hands in akimbo, standing infront of our new home. Admiring the house painted in white with brick walls at the sides, a beautiful garden...

"Wait what are we standing here for?"

Everyone looked at Yoongi.

"Hey you just broke the scene where everyone pauses and admires their new home just like in the movies." said Hoseok.

"Well have fun but I'm going to have a nap, it's so tiring just to stand, I wish I was born a rock."

All of us bursted out laughing at his statement.

"Yo rock come help with the furniture and boxes first before you take your sweet nap, araseo?" said Namjoon, pointing at the boxes.

"Nae.. " he answered with his tongue sticking out. (Tongue technology 😏)

--------------------------------

After about 4 hours, all the furniture is moved into the house. The boxes were moved too, but we haven't unpack our stuff yet. Feeling exhausted, we plopped ourselves down on the couch. Yoongi put his milky white legs on our laps and closed his eyes.

"Ahh.. This couch is comfy" he snuggled.

"So where do we sleep tonight..?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, there are four rooms in this house, first room has two single beds with a linked bathroom, second is a room with three single beds, a spacious room with two single beds and lastly another room with two single beds." said Namjoon

"I'LL TAKE THE SPACIOUS ROOM HYUNG!" shouted Jungkook.

"No no that won't be fair, seagull," eomma Jin replied. "The maknae should take the smallest room, respect your hyungs"

Jungkook pouted.

"So let's play rock paper scissors to divide us for our rooms," said Namjoon.

"Wait shouldn't me and Jeanhee take the two single bed room? I mean we're the only two girls here." I asked.

"Yeah, to be safe" he said.

"Kali kali bo!"

Jimin, jungkook and hoseok lost, so they'll take the three single bed.Jin and Yoongi are sharing a room while Namjoon and Taehyung are both sharing the spacious two single bed room.

"Okay so that's it, we can unpack our stuff now,"

We carried our boxes into our rooms and started unpacking. I took out detergent, masks, books... until I realized that I never stored detergent in any of my boxes.

"Wait this isn't my box!" I thought.

"Are these Tae's stuff?

Curiosity caught me. I decided to open one of the books to check whether or not it's Tae's. There was this black and gold book with '20/6' on the front.

" Is it his birthday's date?"

I flipped opened the book.

" Oh crap. It's a diary. No, no no Lisa, I shouldn't be touching or reading this."

I immediately put the diary back and stepped infront of the door. I should give this back to him. I opened half of the doorknob and looked back at the diary. The devil above me is telling me to read one of the entrys in his diary, but the angel side of me is telling me not to. The devil was strong enough to convince me. I released my hand from the doorknob and quickly took out his diary.

I flipped to the last entry of his diary.

Dear diary,

.............. (Please read taehyung's diary page 4)

I let out a deep sigh. He was bullied? scolded? Just for being different from the others? Why are humans so judgemental nowadays?

"but that would only be in my dreams" those were the last words of this entry.

"You're so childish Tae.." I thought.

Before I could even read the other entrys, loud footsteps coming from downstairs could be heard.

"Lisa! Lisa do u have my box?! I can't find it! " shouted Taehyung, running up the stairs.

I quickly closed the book and arranged it neatly back in the box.

He opened the door, "Is it with you?"

I stood up and turned around, holding the box, "Yeah, I think I accidentally took the wrong box" I said with a innocent smile on my face.

"Thank you, this box is really important to me"

"Do you need help unpacking? I can help if you want. " I asked.

"No thank you, I'm good. Thanks for asking though." he said as he walked out of my room.

------------------

"Lisaa~ Lisa~" "Yah! Lisa" said Jeanhee while snapping her fingers infront of me.

"Ah ah Yes?"
I lifted my head up and looked at her.

"I called you so many times but you still didn't answer. What's on your mind?"

"Oh, nothing" I replied and continued eating my beef rice.

"Poop, don't lie to me. I've been friends with you since elementary school.'Nothing' means something.Tell me."

"Uh fine. You promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Yeah"

I explained to her about what I read in his diary.

"You're seriously such a great friend, reading your friend's diary." she said sarcastically.

"I was curious af okay?"

"So what now? You want to help him cure his OCDness?"

" Shhhh don't shout, and yes I do." I whispered while looking around at the people who were giving us a look.

"But how?"

_______________________________________

So guys it's now your turn to help our Alien! Suggest jobs that you think will help him cure his OCD. I'll choose the best one,but these were what I thought so far and vote if u want!

Part-time in a pet shop- has to clean and touch animals.

Modeling - he has to touch his partners to pose.

Bold letters means that someone is thinking to herself.
I'm really sorry if this chapter is not good and if I'm bad at writing.

Swipe up to read his diary page 5😙💕