Mistake 8

Ron noticed Hermione had gotten home. She wasn't very quiet about it. He went downstairs and noticed Hermione sitting down on a bench outside. He went outside and sat down.
"Are you ok?" He asked looking at the ground. "No." She replied being honest. "What's going on?" Ron asked. Hermione didn't really want to answer but she didn't want to lie either. "I don't want to fight. But I also don't want to apologize. You were the one who got jealous." Said Hermione processing everything that had happened that evening. "I'm sorry I made you feel bad, at the time I thought it was for good reason." Said Ron.

Hermione started to tear up. She was overwhelmed with emotions, but she didn't want to admit anything to Ron. "I have to go." She said looking down. She dared not make eye contact. "Wait, what's going on? Where are you going." Asked Ron frantically. "Away." She replied. A tear ran down her face. She handed Ron her mask and tried to walk away. Before she took one step Ron grabbed her hand. "You can't just leave." He said not meaning to be as harsh as he was. "You don't know how hard this is for me." Said Hermione starting to get a little mad. "Maybe I was right to be jealous, I think I know what is going on." Ron said a little louder than usual. "No It's-"
"Then what happened!" Ron yelled fully. "I kissed Draco!"