Chapter 26: Mistake?

Start from the beginning

I turned to run only to come face to chests to a befuddled Marc and Gabriel.  I smiled, pretty sure it came out like a grimace, especially with the tears making everything around me blurry.

''Mischief? What's wrong?'' Gabriel held out a hand.

''I-i'm...it's a m-mistake. I s-should g-go'' I tried keeping my voice steady but the sobs that were threatening to break out made my voice crack weirdly.

I ducked under both of their arms and raced up the stairs to my room. There was an open window there calling my name. I heard the door downstairs come off its hinges as Vic and Corey's frantic voices filtered upstairs.

''Shit, shitty pen, giving way, shitty timing, shitty boys with their amazing good looks and a shitty rich ass fancy house, shitty me for shitty decisions and shitty life'' I growled under my breath, scrubbing tears as I figured out the best way to leave. They'd predict me to be in my room so I gotta leave through another's.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I rushed out of my beautiful room, kissing it bye, and ran down the hallway, silently. I found an isolated room at the end and threw myself in, locking the door behind me. Huh, it may have been isolated but it was slightly bigger than any of the other rooms I'd been in, including the one I woke up in when I first met them.

Jesus, how big was this damned place?? Judging by the sexy automobiles in the room and two identical stairways leading to an elevated platform on both sides of the room, I came to the conclusion that this was North's and presumably Brandon's room

Jesus, how big was this damned place?? Judging by the sexy automobiles in the room and two identical stairways leading to an elevated platform on both sides of the room, I came to the conclusion that this was North's and presumably Brandon's room. The banner of Henshaw-Taylor Automotives above the fireplace might've also given it away.

Shaking myself out of my reverie, I looked around for an escape. Ah! A window above one of their beds.  I was caught dead in the centre of the room, teary and puffy eyed, my one-piece crumpled, my legs shaking from exhaustion in my thigh-highs. The bathroom door opened. How did I know it was the bathroom? 'Cause, Brandon came out, bearing his fucking tight abs, in nothing but a towel, dripping wet.

I gaped. He startled at my appearance and then his eyes narrowed at my state. He nonchalantly walked to the wall nearest to him and keyed in something on the keypad. I watched cautiously, waiting any moves he might make. With a resounding click, the door I'd just entered from locked itself. Fuck, fuck, no! I turned around and tried to pull it open only to be met with a non-moving door and Brandon calmly said '' It's built to withstand even Luke's escape attempts. Even the windows are locked. Now, sweetling, wanna tell me what's got you so worked up?''

Fuckity fuck. Maybe I should incapacitate him or something?Since it's just me and him.  And....there went that plan I told myself snarkily as North's head popped up from under the car, in the corner workshop I hadn't noticed previously.

''Talkin' to yourself is a fucking sign of insanity bro- Oh, baby girl!''

He stood up and walked over to us, his posture tensing as he saw my face. ''Who do I kill? '' He said darkly