Chapter 29 : Missing her and a Mall Brawl

HEY GUISE!! I'm baaaack!~ Sorry if I took so long~ hehe so yeah enjoy the chapter~! :3 This chapter might get out of topic again in the middle or last part and this will be a long chapter.

__________________________________________________________

Recap :

 "Well....It seems that I'm going to degrade myself more. XD" Dan and Phil took the bunny suit that Louis gave to the boff of 'em

After changing, they placed an ice that Finn gave, inside their undies and put a spoonful of cinnamon inside their mouths.

"TWERK BBY TWERK!" Yuki was throwing paper money (A prize that she got) at them.

The both of them twerked their butts off...with hilarious crying faces.

"COME ON AND SHAKE THAT ASS FOR ME! SHAKE THAT ASS FOR ME! EVERYBODEH!" Yuki sang loudly, a little off-key :3

"OH! SHAKE THAT ASS FOR ME, SHAKE THAT ASS FOR ME" They sung as Dan and Phil twerk XD oh god HAHAHA

"TWERK THAT FLAT BUTT FOR US!" Are they talking about Miley Twerkus? (Hey I love miley, I just don't like her twerkiness and nekked videos....always getting nakie :|  )

"DON'T DROP THAT THUN THUN NA!" Yuki shouted. 

"AYYY!!" Bryan and the others shouted in the background.

"DON'T DROP DAT THUN THUN" Now all of them shouted.

"Why.....?" Both of Dan and Phil said with such a face of agony.

"Thanks for watching guys! See ya!" We all waved at the camera.

Recap End

Chapter 29 : Missing her and a Mall brawl START!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki's POV

 "Aaaaand that's a wrap!" Jack said with a cute grin. *sighs dreamily* why is he so freakin' adorably handsome. (^་།^) *nosebleed* We cheered and clapped like seals and happy monkeys.

"Thanks to you Yuki and Bryan." Finn suddenly said with a cute grin that snapped me out of my daydream of Jack the adorably handsome prince charming.

Finn....his eyes are just so mesmerizing...like he's taking my clothes off with his eyes.....SO HOT! (^།།^) *Double nosebleed*

"I-It's no problem really. Hehehe. I should be the one thanking you guys. Thank you for including us in your video~!" I screamed internally as they gave me cute grins and chuckles. 

It's a miracle that I didn't explode from too much fangirling inside!