Character Info

Sooo this is like my first ever book and expect it to be weird and unprofessional and unawesome. So please be kind to me T^T The story just popped out of my head like a daisy and i know, my story is lame *cries in a corner*  *sob* *sob*  So enjoy the story (if you enjoy it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Yuki Toshibara (Yuki means snow or Happiness(?))

Age: 15

Birthday: December 21st

Nationality: American/Japanese

Eye color: Emerald green

Hair color: Black ( and silky! ) 

Star sign: Sagittarius

Blood type: AB

Height: 5' 7 about the same height as Hikaru but smaller by a few inches.

Weight: i ain't telling you >:| but I am fit

Family: Cloe Toshibara(Mother) = Fashion Designer/Stylist and manages a cosmetic company

              Hiroki Toshibara(Father) = Managing a game company

              Ren Toshibara(Older Brother)

Likes: anything cute and sweet especially chocolates and candies, pasta, cooking, singing, dancing, drawing, tapping, whistling, caring people, Ren, funny people, extreme rollercoasters/rides, blue,kind person, ice cream and cakes!!

Dislikes: judgemental people, b!tches, jerks, selfish people, being alone, fake people, people who betrays my trust, people who hurt her friends, boring things, deep water and cocky bastards

Appearance: (before) Black silky hair that reaches about her butt, big green eyes, pale skin, have B-cup breasts, and always part her bangs to the right, always wear dresses.

                    (after) Black silky hair that was cut short and put on opposite sides, big green eyes, pale skin, D-cup breasts(always drink milk kids!), parts bang to the right, scar on her right shoulder (A/N: You'll know soon in the story), always mistaken as a boy 'cause of her short hair

Personality: Kind of boyish, random and sometimes funny, flirty( when she's in the mood ), kind-hearted, sweet, caring, hot head, potty mouth, childish, has the habit to bite/nibble on her thumb when thinking, smart (when using her brain), lazy, can beat the crap out of ya, sometimes clingy, selfless and kind of selfish at times when it comes to food

She is dense, curious, straight-forward, easily distracted, easily annoyed, easily amazed, doesn't want to be a burden, and a pervert too. She's kinda bipolar sometimes and She also loves Music and kendo. She likes to annoy people and overreacts.

Background: Born in America and lived in England because of her mom's job.

Her mom is an American and is working in England as a Fashion Designer/Stylist, she was once a famous fashion model when she was young, she mostly designs and styles her daughter, She calls Yuki 'Ki-chan' She is always happy and carefree. Scary when she's mad. She is sometimes bipolar. She mostly acts childish but is a responsible mom.

Her Dad is Japanese and manages a gaming company in England, France, America,  Japan and some in Asia and some parts of Europe, was never the stern or strict kind of dad, he's just the one that always think about work, he loves his family dearly, He is never nervous and always confident. He also tends to overreact to things. He makes Yuki train in music, arts and martial arts and the same goes for Ren but overprotective to Yuki especially when it comes to boys. Doesn't fear anything except for his wife.

Yuki is always seen at Ren's side, they were inseparable, Yuki mostly spends her time hanging out with Ren, who is also her first best friend. One day Ren was ordered by Dad to leave the next day to go to school in America. Yuki, on the other hand will stay with them and study and train for Kendo and music. When she reaches the age of 15 dad said that she will be going to school in Japan. She started living alone in a mansion with maids and butlers. She cut her hair short ( you will know that soon enough). She was always accused as a princess which she found annoying. She decided to start a new beginning at Japan without her parents money. To start livin' like a normal person. That is all I have to say.. you will get to know her more in the following chapters.

Ciao~