Mistake 1

Ron and Hermione received a letter in the mail. It read:
To: the Weasley Grangers
You are invited to a masquerade ball in honor of Harry and Ginny's anniversary .
Attire: formal
Time: 9:00 pm
Where: The French gardens of Hogwarts
Sincerely ~Ginny And Harry

"Ron, did you know about this?" Said Hermione to her husband. "Yes, I read it earlier. We should go." Said Ron. Hermione didn't want to go to a ball. She wanted a small party for their anniversary but Ginny wanted more than that. "No, I have loads of stuff to do here." Said Hermione. "Oh really? Like what?" Said Ron trying to be persuasive. "You know.......stuff." She said, trying to come up with a good excuse. Ron grabbed hold of her hands as she set down the letter. "Please, just for fun?" He said poutily. Hermione couldn't say no to him, so she gave in. "Fine, but just for fun." She said and kissed Ron on the cheek.

Hermione glanced at the letter again. "I don't have a mask." She said still making up excuses. "I've already thought of that." Said Ron. He walked over to a table and out of his bag  pulled a beautiful blue mask that had swirled designs and a white ribbon to tie around her head. Hermione cupped her hands over her mouth and gasped. "That's the most beautiful mask I've ever seen, it must have cost a fortune." She finally said. "Don't worry about the cost." Said Ron. He placed the mask on her face and tied it off. "Beautiful." He said looking at her eyes rather than the mask. He turned her around to look at a mirror and put his arms b. around her. "Don't worry, it will be a lot of fun." Said Ron.

Author side note:
I hope you are enjoying, it gets better, promise. Thank you for over 200 reads all together. It's the most I have on all of my stories. So thank you again, I always love comments and feedback. 👍🙂👍