21

Karter....

"When yo boyfriend work out and he think he cocky" Sky laughed as she recorded me flexing. I had been working out more than before and let's just say the results were definitely evident.

"You really not cute you know that" she giggled when I acted like I was about to fight her "Whatever don't be a hater I must be cute I got you" she waved me off "I mean you alright" she busted out laughing like it was the funniest thing she heard

"You really not cute you know that" she giggled when I acted like I was about to fight her "Whatever don't be a hater I must be cute I got you" she waved me off "I mean you alright" she busted out laughing like it was the funniest thing she heard. I smacked my lips and got up "Where you going" she got up to follow me as I walked to my room she came to chill with me after school since I didn't have practice and she didn't want to be at home alone. "You should just move in" I watched as she went in my drawer and pulled out a pair of her shorts and a sports bra "You know my momma won't allow that" she stripped and headed towards the bathroom and I watched as the door closed "I wish she would".

"So what we doing today" I asked when she came out shrugged "I don't know what your doing but I have a gig" I sighed "That mean I'm go be home bored while you out here posing for other niggas" she laughed "Oh calm down it's not that serious" I watched as she pulled on some jogging pants and a t-shirt "Don't look so sad I'll be home before you know it "Yea yea are you staying the night" she shrugged "More than likely I'll just tell mom I'm staying at Lee place" I nodded "Ok babe see you later" I got up to walk her out the house she pecked my lips "I love you" I kissed her again "I love you too have fun" she laughed and walked away.

Sky...

"Yea just like that nice, nice" I held the pose for a few more minutes before changing "Alright now slightly lean to the side" I did as asked "That's it Sky nice one" after a few more poses and outfit changes I was done. "So which outfit do did you like the most" I pointed to the two piece they had me in "This one" the guy I modeled for nodded "Alright it's yours" I smiled thinking about showing Karter this baby. "Thank you" he nodded and started to walk away but stopped "Hey you busy today" I turned to him "What you mean" he fiddled with his hands "I was wondering if I could take you to lunch". "I'm sure my man hungry too let me see if he wants to join" "Oh no wait I'm sorry I didn't know" I nodded "Now you do" he nodded slowly and walked away.

"Are you done yet" I answered my FaceTime as I was driving. "Seriously babe" he shrugged walking "Yea dead ass" I chuckled "Yes I'm finished babe" "Good when are you coming home" I looked down at him and smirked "Soon Daddy". "I'm loving your make up by the way" "Thank you aye do you want me to pick up food or cook" "I guess we can cook I don't care" I nodded "Ok" I heard his phone click "Did you just screenshot me "Yup and you going on the gram".

I shook my head "Such a creep" I parked my car at Walmart "So what you picking up" I shrugged "I don't know honestly I kind of want some lamb chops but what do you want" "I guess lamb chops sound good grab some asparagus and potatoes tho" I nodded...

I shook my head "Such a creep" I parked my car at Walmart "So what you picking up" I shrugged "I don't know honestly I kind of want some lamb chops but what do you want" "I guess lamb chops sound good grab some asparagus and potatoes tho" I nodded "Alright I'll see you in a few". "Damn excuse you" I was looking at the asparagus when I was hit with a cart when I looked over I rolled my eyes at this bitter chick "Hey Sky" taking a deep breath I fully turned "What do you want Hoeran I mean Lauren".

She tilted her head to the side before smiling "I was just coming to tell you that in about 4-5 months your going to be a step mom yay sister wives". I screwed my face up before adverting my eyes to her belly and low and behold there it was a baby bump I didn't know how to feel but I laughed. "And you think it's Karters hoe please goodbye" I began to walk away and I heard her yell "Ok don't act like I didn't warn you". While driving back to Karter house I couldn't get the image of a pregnant Lauren out my head I mean I know I couldn't be mad about the situation but it don't mean I can't be hurt but knowing her it wasn't his. Me and Karter had only been together four months and he broke up with her like a week before we got together I think let me just stop thinking about it.

"Karter come help me" he came running down the stairs and grabbed the grocery bags I closed and locked the door behind me. "Where have you been I missed you" he pulled me close once he put the bags down "At walmart" "Next time hurry back" he pulled me closer for a kiss I gave him a quick peck and tried to pull away. "What was that don't play with me Sky you betta give yo man a real kiss" grabbing me by my chin his lips pulled at my bottom lip before he slid his tongue in my mouth and we made out like we ain't seen each other in months. Pulling away with one last peck I ran my thumb across his bottom lip "Come on let's cook" he nodded and I went upstairs to get more comfortable when I came back down he had music playing and it looked like he had everything prepared.

"Why you so quiet" I looked over at Karter "I'm not" he stopped and looked at me "Yes you are you've been quiet and distant since you've got back from the store what's wrong" I sighed "Nothing Karter I'm fine" I wasn't about to tell him about the Lauren situation. "Skylar you must've forgot I was your bestfriend before I was your man I know when something is wrong talk to me" putting my fork down I sighed and looked up at him "I seen Lauren today" he laughed "Ok and that's what's got you worked up" I rolled my eyes I didn't want to tell him but I guess I had to "She pregnant" his smile dropped and he got quiet grabbing my plate I got up took it to the kitchen and walked to the room.

Karter....

It was now going on 2 in the morning when I decided to go to the room. Taking off my shirt I slid in bed wrapping my arms around Sky and pulling her to me "What took you so long" I sighed "I had I think and talk to my pops first I wanna say I knew nothing about this and secondly I highly doubt it's mines I strapped up every time I know they not 100 percent but I will be getting tested you don't have to stay with me if it's mine I wouldn't want to put you through that" she turned in my arms and snuggled closer. "I'm not going anywhere I just don't like being caught off guard like that I know I'm young but I know what I want in life and a future with you is one of the things I want along with having your first child but now that might not be possible and if it is yours I'm going to love it regardless because it's apart of you so tomorrow we can have a sit down and go from there". "Why didn't you say anything when you first got in" she shrugged "Honestly I didn't know how to say it and I didn't want to think about it when a hoe pops up and says I'm pregnant with yo man baby the last thing on yo mind is saying it out loud to anyone else".

Sky fell asleep in my arms and I just laid there staring at the wall and all I could think was what now?.

Dun Dun Dun

Soooooooo

What do you guys thinks

Lauren pregnant

Is Karter the daddy

And Sky's photographer trynna get in where he fit in

Tell me what y'all think

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Love JayyBev 😘😘😘✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾