Over Protective

Karter....

I was scrolling through my instagram when I seen a picture Sky posted.

Quickly picking up my phone I called her.

"Yes Karter" she sighed into the phone.

I rolled my eyes cause of this lil attitude she done had since she stayed the night and Lauren walked in and tried to swing on her. When Lauren made me choose I thought with my dick and chose her and ever since Sky been keeping her distance and I honestly couldn't blame her.

"Are you go talk or are you just go I'd the phone I have things to do Karter" she broke me from my thoughts.

"Man Sky miss me with the bull all I wanna know is where you think you going dressed like that" she smacked her lips.

"Nigga you ain't my daddy the fuck you mean where am I going I'm not dressed any type of special way"

I flexed my jaw to keep from snapping "The fuck you mean Sky you ain't got no bra on don't play with me" I heard her laugh.

"Karter my mom seen my outfit and was cool so what do you care" I sighed.

"I'm just trying to make sure you don't gout looking easy I can see your piercings in the picture so I can only imagine what it's like in person" she sighed. I swear when she hit 18 that was all she did was get pierced up first it was an industrial then it was her nose then her septum them her boobs and then her lady down under.

"I'm good Karter I got to finish so I'll talk to you later her should be here soon". I just licked my bottom "Man alright whatever".

Hanging up I tossed my phone to the side and sighed I needed to clear my head

Hanging up I tossed my phone to the side and sighed I needed to clear my head. Getting up I threw on my hoodie and slid on my Air Jordan 11's 72-10 grabbing my keys I walked out and locked my door.