Mamma Bear

Max......

"No Kari me and Micah bout to go beat that bitch ass" when Karter showed up with Kairi and I heard what happened no one could stop me from calling up Micah and telling her let's ride so when she showed up to my house Kari tried to keep us from doing anything and letting Kiah handle it on her own.

I don't think he understood though grown or not my kids are my cubs and mamma bear will do whatever to protect hers including fighting a crackhead. Grabbing my phone I was about to walk away when he grabbed me up "Chill yo ass the fuck out you don't think I'm mad too".

The scowl on his face made my mood do a whole 360 and right now I knew it wasn't the time to test him instead I kept quiet "Huh? Hell yea I'm mad that's my baby girl and to hear her own flesh and blood tried to give her body to some nigga for crack making my blood boil that's the type of shit that a make a nigga go back to the way he was and go hunting".

He let me go and I looked at Micah "It's your call we going or nah" Mack walked in with Keem "Hell nah you not going no where sit down" like the dick whipped chick she was she listened "Yes daddy anything you say" I screwed up my face "Ewww. Any way so what we go do just let her get her hands dirty" Kari looked at me and shrugged "If that's what she wanna do then yes she grown and if any of us try to stop her we go be some hypocrites just remember when she was old enough we told her about what we use to do and how long it took me to get out".

I nodded he was right we had that conversation with her when she was 15 and gave her a taser for protection and let her know that it took him almost three years to get out and how dangerous it was. After a while everyone left and I was on the phone with Micah while Kari was in the office handling business.

"Girl no I don't care just because I can't do nothing to that bitch don't mean I can't go make sure my daughter is safe" with the phone attached between my ear and shoulder I got dressed as if I was going out "Are you dressed Micah cause you not bout to have me waiting" she smacked her lips "Yes Max damn come on" I nodded "Alright see you in a few" with that I hung up and observed myself in the mirror. After figuring I look girls night ready I made my way to Kari in his office "Hey love me and Micah  going out for a little bit" he looked me up and down "That's fine and you look nice it's kind of chilly be sure to put in a jacket" I nodded "I will love you see you later" he smiled and nodded "I love you too y'all be safe" with that I walked away.

"You think he know you lied" I shrugged "Not sure my husband sees straight through me all the time but this time I think I was pretty convincing didn't go into much detail plus my outfit". I turned on Kiah block "Her car still in the driveway lets see if she home she might be with Mekio" Micah nodded and we both got out the car walking up to the house I pulled out my key and unlocked the door "Kiah baby you hear" I heard the tv "Yea mommy I'm in the back" Micah closed the door and we walked to the back to her room and there she was on the bed two different guns and lots of ammo and let's not forget the blunt that was tucked between her lips she definitely reminded me of Kari at this moment.

"What's up ma hey auntie" she looked at us before going back to what she was doing "Hey baby daddy told me what you were going to do" she paused "And what you hear to talk to me out of it" I shook my head "Not at all cause I was in your shoes and I did what you're about to do I just want to make sure you know all of the consequences of what you about to do" she nodded "I do but I'm go be good I got the number of the clean up crew uncle Keem gave me and you know I always got a I.C.E plan". I nodded "Just be careful I don't want to have to slide through if something happens" she chuckled "I'm good for real". I guess none of us heard he door open because before I could say anything else his voice pierced my ear "Girls night out huh" I turned around looking like a deer in headlights and let's just say he wasn't alone.

 I guess none of us heard he door open because before I could say anything else his voice pierced my ear "Girls night out huh" I turned around looking like a deer in headlights and let's just say he wasn't alone

Micah

Max

"Now I know you didn't think that you had me fooled" I played clueless "What do you mean" he folded his arms and gave me a look "What I just came to see my child before going to the club" I looked at Micah she stood from her spot. I grabbed my bag and tried to brush past him but I didn't get far before he grabbed my hand and pulled me back and Mack just stood in front of the door with his arms folded looking at Micah "Let's go" he lead the way out and I had no choice but to follow.

He held his door open for me watched me get in before closing it he turned to dap up Mack who had Micah in his car as well I guess my car just go stay here tonight I mumbled to myself as Kari walked around and got in the driver seat. "Before you start I didn't go over there with the intention of doing anything" when he didn't respond is how I knew he was mad and now I was thinking of ways to get on his good side once we got home.

Sorry it's been so long

They been having me work the closing shift every night so I just been tired for real

But here's a short chapter

There's more to come

Max in trouble

Kiah gearing up

Tell me what y'all think

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

IF YOU HAVENT DONE SO GO CHECK OUT THE NEW PROJECT IM WORKING ON BASED ON A TRUE STORY

LOVE JayyBev 😘😘😘✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾