BFFLEAD

Karter

Karter.....

"Bruh where yo clothes at don't play with me"

Here I was in bed shirtless and bored cause my bestfriend wasn't around so I called her on FaceTime to see what she was doing it had been two days since we went to lunch and in my world that was to long. "I told you I had a shoot today this one of the pieces they got me wearing" I licked my lips Skylar wanted to be a model and a while back she had some head shots and other shit done she put a few up on insta and I shared like two and before I knew it she was telling me some guy from my followers saw her pictures and wanted her to model his new line of clothes including swimwear.

"Yea whatever do yo mama know what you got on" she smiled and put the camera on her moms "Hey Karter" I smiled. "Hey ma how you doing" I respected Monica she was really like a second mother I spent a lot of my nights at her house all though when I got older I slept in a different room than Sky "I'm good" I smiled and responded and Skylar got back in the camera. "Happy now ugly" I waved her off "Whatever come over when you done" she nodded "I love you bestfriend go kill them" she smiled "Love you too" she blew a kiss we hung up and I got up.

"Where you going" I looked at my mama "I'm bout to go see Lauren" she nodded "Alright make sure you back for dinner" I nodded grabbing my keys and walking out the door. I hopped into my all black Dodge Charger putting chance the rapper on blast I took off down the street. Bobbing my head to the music I drove down the road the drive to Lauren house really didn't take long it was about fifteen minutes pulling up in her driveway I cut my car off and got out making way to the door. Knocking I rapped a beat and waited for her to come open up soon as she seen me she smiled and pulled me into a hug "I missed youuuu" she said dragging her words I smiled "Word" she nodded "Yea" stepping in she closed the door and we walked up to her room.

 She sat in her chair by the balcony "Where you been I ain't seen you in like two weeks Karter" I sat down in front of her "Shit I been and it ain't like you was looking for a nigga if you was you know where I be" she nodded "I guess" I sighed "Co...

She sat in her chair by the balcony "Where you been I ain't seen you in like two weeks Karter" I sat down in front of her "Shit I been and it ain't like you was looking for a nigga if you was you know where I be" she nodded "I guess" I sighed "Come ere" I patted my leg she walked over sitting on my lap I grabbed her by her chin "Come on fix ya face you know what it is" she smiled and nodded "Gimme kiss" she reached down pecking my lips not once but twice which turned into a full blown make out session. Pulling away she smiled "So when are we going to make this thing official" I shook my head.