We Meet Again

Kiah

Kiah...

"Lets go lil mama"  I grabbed Kairi hand as we walked to my car today consisted of me taking her to the park, to get her nails done and out to eat. "Mommy after dinner can we get ice cream" I nodded "Anything for you lovebug" she smiled "can I ride without the booster she asked sitting down in the seat I shook my head "No baby you not big enough" she nodded "So when will I big enough" I laughed putting her in the seat "Maybe when you turn 8 or 9". She said ok and sat back as I climbed in the driver seat hooked my phone up and played Usher no limit and pulled off after buckling up.

"Be careful little lady" she smiled "I will" she hollered running off I sat down on the bench and watched as she started to play with a little boy who looked to be about her age.

"Kids play with anybody don't they" the voice was recognizable I felt him sit next to me I looked over slightly but still keeping my eyes on Kairi "Yea they do". I kept my response short and sweet I felt him looking at me "Can I help you with something" he chuckled "Your the woman from the clothing store right" this time I looked up and looked over "Yea Kiah" I held my hand out he reached for it and shook it. "Mekio" I nodded slowing pulling my hands away trying to stop the tingling sensation I had. "I take it that's your baby girl my son playing with" I nodded "Yup" nothing else was said and the quietness consumed me I looked over at him taking my time to truly take in his looks and needless to say and he just as fine as he was yesterday.

 "I take it that's your baby girl my son playing with" I nodded "Yup" nothing else was said and the quietness consumed me I looked over at him taking my time to truly take in his looks and needless to say and he just as fine as he was yesterday

"You know" he caught me off guard when he turned towards me and smiled "Your very beautiful" I chuckled "Wasn't you just in my store with some girl" he laughed "I don't think you the store one and two she's my sister" I nodded. "Well to pop one of your bubbles I actually do own the store from the clothes all they way down to the paint on the walls" he nodded "Well in that case my bad but your still beautiful despite this little facade that your putting up" I looked over and raised a brow but said nothing "Damn I don't get a thank you" I shook my head "Nah not really I don't think that was a compliment I'm beautiful despite my facade... what facade" I was kind of getting agitated "Like you mean or something but I can tell by the way you look at that little girl your beyond that" I shook my head. "Nigga you know nothing about me I look at my baby like that because that's the love of my life and as for everyone else I really couldn't give two fucks what they thought about my attitude" he nodded. "I'll take that as my cue it was nice meeting you Ms. Kiah hopefully the next run in won't go as bad" I rolled my eyes as he walked away.