Cry/ First To Say

Chapter not edited so excuse all mistakes........

Kiah....

Sitting in the park on the grass I smiled as Que showed Kairi the proper way to throw the frisbee. She was pouting so hard with her arms folded because every time she threw it, it landed in front of her feet instead of gliding through the air like when Que threw it. I heard a shutter go off and I looked over at Mekio and blushed "Let me see it" walking over to me he squatted down to show me the picture.

"What you think" I nodded "I like it, it looks so natural" he nodded "Because it is most of the best pictures of people are off guard in their own world just naturally being them" I cocked a brow "And why is that" he smiled "Because we tend to let...

"What you think" I nodded "I like it, it looks so natural" he nodded "Because it is most of the best pictures of people are off guard in their own world just naturally being them" I cocked a brow "And why is that" he smiled "Because we tend to let our walls down when we think no one is watching and we aren't afraid to show who we really are but I mean even if you did know I was taking the picture no matter how prepared you think you are there are still somethings you can't hide from the camera". I nodded liking his view on things he sat next to me and aimed the camera at the kids taking a few pics "I have a question" he nodded "Go ahead I'm listening" I sighed "Do you think it's wrong for me to keep her away from him" he moved the camera from by his face and looked over at me.

It's been a month since Demetrius came back and I swear every where I looked he was there. At one point I regretted making the instagram for my store because he came to the mall and inside the store looking for me I told my security he wasn't allowed in any more but yet he still found a way to be where I was at least twice a week. "I don't think your wrong but a some point you have to realize that it's not about the hurt he caused you it's about the joy he could possibly bring Kairi" I bit my lip and looked out at Kairi "I know but I just don't want her to go through none of the shit I had to go through allowing someone in let alone a parent and they turn out to be the reason your so cold like what if he decides to up and leave again I don't wanna see her with that kind of heartbreak" he turned my face to his "It's ok to be scared and if he does it again then you'll know he truly hasn't changed and take caution to that but you can't live on what if cause you never know" I nodded and he pecked my lips "Besides if he hurt her I'll fuck him up" I laughed "I know".

We decided to leave the park come to his house shower and change cause we smelled like fresh cut grass. We were suppose to be taking the kids out to lunch but I decided to just cook because it gave me time to think about what he said and what me and my mother discussed the day after it happened. Oh yeah he met my mother and my father and my uncle Mack and Keem and of course my colorful Aunties Micah and Kacee and I say colorful because the chill they suppose to have is non existent and when I say they said whatever they wanted I mean just that especially when they husband decided to leave for a while I got an earful about how I just needed to go ahead and in their words let his chocolate melt in my mouth. Me and my mother sat just as embarrassed as ever I'm pretty sure that night my mom had to ask Jesus to kill the visual of her daughter sucking some man dick.