8) Pillow mountain

Thank you guys for being so supportive and sending me well wishes to get better.

My cold is almost gone now, no doubt partly 'cause of your well-wishes XD. You're the best readers any author can ask for :")

So without making you guys wait any more. Here's the next chapter! Enjoyy

°°☆。 °☆。 °

ONE WEEK LATER:

Just a few weeks back Jungkook dreaded the fact that he was going to have to live in the hostel of the prestigious university he was going to be attending, not wanting to leave the luxurious house he managed to acquire for himself from his well-paying part time job, if that's what you could call it.

But after the number of episodes he had back there, he was more than relieved to get to spend a few years away from that place.

He drove into the university gates in his yellow Maserati, irritated with the number of students crowding the large grounds.

The raven-haired boy didn't like the presence of other people at all. It annoyed him, reminding him of insects or pests to be more accurate. He enjoyed his own company and isolation.

After parking his car, Jungkook took out the student papers from the glove compartment and slung his bag over his shoulder.

He looked at the messages on his phone.

Yoongi: I'm almost there, the bus is taking longer than expected.

JK: K.

Yoongi: Couldn't you have offered to pick me up as well? My house isn't that far away from yours' you know.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

JK: You know I hate company.

Yoongi : -.-

Jungkook slid his phone back into his back pocket, walking towards the building of the boy's dorms.

He was glad he was able to convince the management to have a room to himself, the mere thought of having to share a room with another person made him shudder.

Sure, it meant he had to pay an extra amount, but money was one of the many things the brunet wasn't lacking in.

Jungkook went up to the first floor and unlocked the door number 115 that was assigned to him.

The room was decent. Obviously, it was a major step down from his own house, but he wasn't expecting anything better than what he got.

He threw his bag on the table and kicked off his shoes, lying down on the bed, deciding to take a short nap.

°°☆。 °☆。 °

Taehyung couldn't be more overjoyed and frightened at the same time, knowing that he was going to school, well actually a 'University' as Hoseok kept correcting him.

His hair was light blonde again, making it quite obvious that he was more frightened that happy.

He wet his lip with his tongue in nervousness as Hoseok held his hand, walking through the swarms of students on the grounds of the vast campus.