Special Chapter

~Honeymoon Scene~

Kakatapos lang ng reception nina Jace at Thiea. Ngayon ay papunta sila sa kanilang destinasyon para sa kanilang honeymoon. Jace is driving and Thiea is on the passengers seat.

"Wife okay ka lang ba?" Jace asked Thiea.

"Ok lang. Ahmm medyo kinakabahan lang kasi ako." Thiea said and blushed.

Jace chuckled and held the left hand of Thiea and kissed it while his eyes are still on the road.

"You don't have to be nervous. And besides, ilang beses na natin ito ginawa."

Napatingin naman si Thiea sa kanya at medyo hinampas siya sa balikat.

"That's not what I meant. Nag-aalala lang ako sa mga bata. Mga pasaway pa naman yon.Especially si Shine, hindi yun nakakatulog kung hindi tayo katabi." Nakalabing sabi ni Thiea.

"Yeah and that's why tigang ako for three months." Nakasimangot naman na sabi ni Jace.

"Haha.Jace, can I have a request?"

Nakatigil na ang sasakyan sa harap ng bahay na nasa tabi lang ng dagat.

"Ahmm. Pwedeng isang baby na lang at tama na. Ok nako sa limang anak." Nahihiyang sabi ni Thiea kay Jace.

"Of course wife. Ok na rin sakin ang limang makukulit na anak. Ayoko rin namang masyado kang mahirapan sa panganganak." Jace said and kissed Thiea on the lips.

Lumabas si Jace at pinagbuksan si Thiea.

"So shall we?" Inilahad ni Jace ang kamay niya kay Thiea at nilagay rin ni Thiea ang kamay niya kay Jace.

~SSSSSsSsSsSSSSSSSSPPPPppPPPPpPpPGGGGGGGgGgGGgGGG~

Jace carried Thiea towards the cottage. Or should I say a honeymoon cottage. Jace immediately placed Thiea on the bed.

"E-excited much??" Medyo kinakabahang sabi ni Thiea.

"I am. Tigang ako for three months because of our little princess. Ngayon na ako makababawi kaya lulubos-lubusin ko na." Sabi niya at dumagan na kay Thiea.

Thiea just laughed nervously. But it was stopped when Jace started kissing her. She also missed him so she responded and kissed Jace with the same intensity.

They are exploring each others body. They undressed each other without breaking their kiss. It's like there was a fire between them.

"Aaaahhh Jace.. " Thiea moaned while Jace kissed her breasts. She is fisting his hair but Jace didn't seem to mind it. They are lost in each other.

"Hhhmmmm you taste so good wife." Jace moaned while kissing her breasts.

Jace's kisses went down to her core. He kissed,sucked and licked her core while inserting two fingers.

"Aahhhhh ahhh please faster." Thiea begged while gripping the headboard of the bed.

Jace continued eating her core until she released her sweet juices and Jace swallowed it all.

"You tasted so sweet wife. " He said and kissed her again.

They were kissing each other hungrily when Thiea suddenly went on top of Jace. He groaned and gripped her hips.

"What are you doing?" Jace asked.

Thiea just smiled and dipped her head towards the shaft of Jace and sucked him.

"Ooohhhh fuck!!! Wife." Jace moaned and called his wife but she just kept licking and sucking him.

"Ahhh shit. Stop, i'm gonna come." Jace warned Thiea but she just bobbed her head and continued sucking him.