Cahpter 3

Someone's Pov

I really love it when i see blood. Now I'm making my way to the cell. Yes i have a cell in here. Wanna know why well I'll tell you later..

"My Lord this guy won't tell us the information we needed"
That's what I heard after slamming the door behind me.

I just smirked and said "Let me handle this.."
He nodded his head and went out.

"Why can't you tell us the information that we needed?"
I ask this man in front of me calmly as I seat on the chair infront of him.

So this guy won't talk huh.

"Well,well what weapon shall we try on you? Oh i know this knife. Hmmmm i haven't use this in decades and I miss it. So shall we start?" I ask

But all I see in his eyes are fear.

"So you won't talk huh?!" I said while holding his jaw with my teeth clenched.

"Ok then I'll make you scream in pain. So where should we start. Ah how about I trace your tatoo so that it will be more beautiful." I said while walking to him and I suddenly punctured the knife in his arm..

"Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhh" he screamed in pain.
I really love it when I see people scream in pain. It brings pleasure to my ears.

"How about we draw something on the other arm of yours" I said to him while smiling evilly.

"No please. I beg you My Lord. I just need to do it for my family to be safe." He said while pleading.

"Well!! You could've told me!! How many times do I have to tell you that you can trust me with this problems?!! I can even help you, if you want!!" I shouted to him

But he was just bowing his head and not moving. So I grabbed his head so that he could see the anger in my eyes.

"And just because of that godd*mn offer he gave to you. You will betray me?! Huh?! Well that's sh*t because Im always ahead of them" I said and let go of his head.

"I'm sorry My Lord" he said it like his dying. But I won't believe anymore in his lies..

"Well it's too late,it already caused a damage. Erick!!" I said and called the commander here in the torture hall..

"Yes My Lord." He ask while bending his one knee in the floor.

"You know what to do already right?" I said while walking out the hall.

Hindi ko na itong inintay na magsalita dahil alam na naman nito ang kailangan niyang gawin...

Hmmmmm i think Im too stressed kaya naisipan ko munang mag-bar ngayon pagkapasok ko palang maraming babae na agad ang sumalubong sa akin. Inakbayan ko naman ang dalawa habang nakasunod pa rin ang iba..

Nakalimutan ko bang sabihin sa inyo na palagi ako rito sa bar? Kaya ganito na lamang ang pagpuntahan agad ng mga babae sa harap ko.. Ng makaupo kami agad na sinunggaban ng isang babae ang labi ko habang pumipikit pa ito. Habang ako naman ay nakadilat at nagmamasid sa paligid.

I scand my eyes in the crowded place. As usual smokers everywhere,drunk people dancing wild in the dance floor.. I continue to scan my eyes in the place.

At natigilan ako ng makakita ako ng babaeng nakaupo sa isang stool habang umiinom lang ng diretso. Makikita mo talaga na hindi ito sanay na uminom dahil tuwing iniinom nito ang martini ay napapapikit ito at napapabusangot..