Chapter 4

Warning: This chapter is very sexual kaya kung pipilitin niyo pa ring magbasa kayo. Bahala kayo diyan. Pero always remember that I warned you....

◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇●●●●■■■■°°°°°•••••▪▪▪▪○○○○♧♧♧♢♢♡♤♤■□¤■

Jace's Pov

As we reach my room I immediately closed the door behind me and pushed her on the door. I just kissed her roughly.

She's returning the intense the way I kiss her though and d*mn I would be lying if I say that the girl here with me is not too hot and d*mn sexy.

"Ahhhhhhhh" she moans as I suck her neck. She tilted her head to the side to give me more access in her neck.

I can't help but groan as she pulls my messy hair to her closer. She just keeps moaning and I just keeps sucking on her sweet neck.

While Im doing my business on her neck I ripped her off-shoulder blouse off of her,earning a gasp from her sweet f*cking litte mouth.

"You ruined my blouse" she said in a breathless voice.

"Don't worry baby I'll just buy you another one. G*ddamn it you taste so sweet baby" after I said that I kissed her again.

"Hhhhmmmm" we both moaned while we're kissing. My twin down there is getting wild and very hard itching to be inside of her.

As we kissed I reached for the clasp of her red bra and slowly removed it from her.

I let go of her for a while to look at the beautiful sight in front of me.

I chuckled as I saw her cheeks turns to a rosy red as she tried to put her arms on her chest, but I quickly stopped it.

"Dont! They look beautiful" after I said those words I kissed her erect breasts earning a long moan from her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhh.. Please.." she moaned as she beg.

F*ck Im having a hard time to control my beast inside of me that is begging to be released wanting to take this woman roughly.

But I don't like to take her roughly there's something in me that wants to take her slowly and gently.

F*ck what am I even thinking but I really want to take her slowly.

Sh*t this is my first time to do this slowly.

"Uuurrggghh" I groaned as she keeps tugging on my hair. Pulling my head closer to her breasts and I gladly knew what she wants..

I sucked her right nipple while moulding the other one with my left hand. While my right hand is roaming on her upper body
.

"Aahhhh"

"Ahhhh wait I think I need to pee. Wheres your bathroom?" She asked in an innocent voice but I didn't allow her to move.

I just continued to suck her right and left nipple harder this time.

"Come for me baby"

"Aahhh." She comes

She was going to speak but I didn't let her utter a single word and kissed her while my hands are moulding her big f*cking breasts.

This is the first time I hold this kind of breasts so big and so soft. And I'm sh*tting enjoying it.

In a while I removed her leggings together with her lacy red panties.