Chapter 17

Dominic's POV:

"Dom, Alpha 4 found nothing too." Again?!

"Damn it!"  That's the third group without any results already. 3 out of 5! That fucker, how dare he fool with me like this. If he lay a hand on my kitten, he will die no matter what. I swear I'll kill him.

I'll saw his small little dick off and feed the dogs then I'll butcher him alive into pieces before throwing him into a meat grinder then throwing it into the sea for the sharks to eat. Muahahahahaha!

"Dom! Alpha 2 found a lead and they're on their way back now so stop laughing like you're planning a mass murder! It's fucking creepy!" Grey hollered from the hall before slamming the phone down. I swear he'll wreck my house one day when I'm not home.

Wait for me kitten. I'll save you soon. I promise. Please wait for me. I can't live without you. I really really love you. You can't leave me okay, you promised that you'll make more chocolates for me so you can't go back on your words.

Chocolates...chocolates...where did I put them?

Spinning my chair around, I took out the small box of chocolate tarts which he gave me. Biting it in half, fresh peach cream filled my mouth, sending a crashing wave of joy and sadness. It's peach...he knows what I actually like...No one ever notices or take note of what I like.

Please kitten, stay with me. I can't lose you. Please! Unknowingly, tears flowed down my cheeks, landing on my desk forming a pool filled with hopes and wishes.

Anthony's POV:

"Wake the fuck up bitch!" The earsplitting sound assaulted my ears before a freezing pail of water was dumped onto my curled up self. Cold...it's so cold...

"Still sleeping?!" He snarled in anger, throwing the pail away violently as it crashed against the wall. Kill me please. I don't want to go through yesterday again.

"It seems that you haven't given me what I want. Are you such a royal bitch that you won't even spill a word?!" He kicked me hard in the ribs causing me to cough up blood and wheeze in pain. I feel like someone is wrapping their hands around my throat. It's suffocating and cold...I can't feel anything.

"Don't you dare fall asleep again! I want my answers!" His words did not register into my mind as I began to tune out, once again slipping back into darkness.

"L-Let....g-go..." I breathed out roughly as I felt my breath getting thinner each time I tried to breath.

"Let you go? Can! Tell me what I want and I'll let you go! Simple right?!"

"I....I....rea-real...ly...d-don't...kn-know...." I panted out difficulty as I started to see stars.

"Sighhhhhh! I was really hoping you will tell me. Oh well! I'll have more fun then!" My heart raced when he snapped his fingers, no...please, just kill me now.

"Tie him up and remove those." The next thing I knew, hands roamed over my whole body carelessly, tearing my clothes off, leaving me in my boxers only. What are they going to do to me?

Soon, my body was being lifted off the cold hard floor and throw against a cold chair. I tried to fight back but my limbs just wouldn't move. Thick ropes were soon tight around my arms and legs to the chair before I felt them sticking some things on my bare body.

What are they trying to do? I tried forcing my eyes to open but they remained glued shut. I head feels heavy, just like my body.

"I'm giving you one more chance. Are you going to tell me?" He threatened but I can no longer find a voice to reply. My body is just slowly shutting down like a dying machine.

"Fine then! Oi! You sure he really is Dom's pet?!"

"Yes sir." That voice. I recognise that voice.

"Then I shall believe that. You're really a cold hearted ass huh... Brandon, doing this to your own brother and couldn't even give a damn." Brandon? Did he really do this to me?

"He's not my brother." He spat out coldly. I can't believe this...it's really Brandon.

"Oh really? Such close bonds you have there. I'm envious." He replied in an amusing tone.

" When am I getting my money?"

" When he gives me what I want."

"Then make sure he spills soon. I want my money soon." With that, the metal gate slammed shut and I'm left alone with the Aaron guy again. Yes I remember his name, I just don't like saying it.

" Oh? You heard that bitch? He wants his money so we better get answers out soon right?" Once again, the gate slammed shut, leaving me alone in the darkness.

"ARGHHHHH!" Electric current ran through my veins violently, opening up my barely healed wounds from before.

"S-St-top." I pleaded to no one but it doesn't stop. The last thing I felt was my blood flowing even more quickly out of my wounds before I started to sink into the cold darkness.

I love you Dom...always.