Chapter 4

So how's the story until now? I hope it's still okay? Please comment your thoughts. Thankss :)

Dominic's POV:

"Caramel or peach! Bye! Enjoy!" With that, he scurried off swiftly, his slender body disappearing from my sight. Cute. Now I really want him to be mine.

"Damn Dom, you're such a tease. He caught your eye, didn't he." Grey smirked at me mischievously as he continued to stuff his mouth with pies. I almost forgot that he was here. Don't tell him that.

"Mhmmm! This blueberry pie is the best!" He moaned in delight as he stuffed another huge mouth of pie into his mouth before even swallowing.  How can he not choke with so much food in his mouth.

"Slow down. You won't want to choke on it." Sigh...he and his obsession with pies...I'm not surprised if he ever gets diabetes.

"Don't worry Dom. I had lots of practice before."He winks  gleefully before going back to his pie.

Obviously he had a lot of practice...I will never doubt that.

"So what are you going to do with that kid? Force him into submission or ..." Swinging his fork in the air, I gave him a pointed look before taking a large bite off my chocolate muffin. Yum...I can eat this everyday.

"You make me sound like a beast..."

"Well, typically...you are." Knowimg that its the truth, I shut up and decided to just enjoy my muffin.

"Damn! I'm stuffed! Let's go?"

"Kay. Let me get 2 boxes of the peach chocolates first. I've been dying to get a taste of it. I bet it's good."

"Done. Here you go." Placing two boxes of them in my arms, he peered up at me slyly as he pushed me towards the register. He think that I've forgotten? Tsk tsk tsk. Not so easy.

"You're paying. I didn't forget.  Meet you back in the shed. "

"Whatttt! Nooooo. Don't do this to me. " Grey ran after me as I got onto my bike.

"You are the one who started it. Serves you right. Byee. " The last thing I saw was him stomping in regret from the side mirror before disappearing into the shop.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"Smooth?" My men nodded firmly before handling me the money. 5 million exact. At least some people know how to do their job efficiently.

"You're all dismissed. Remember to meer this person at the port tomorrow. The peacock painting,7 million, 1:30 a.m, port. " Handing over the persons picture, they took it without questions before going off to their separate ways.

Finally, the last deal for today, closed. Taking a quick shower, I put on my boxers before throwing myself on my bed. I'm beat. Lying down on my warm and soft bed, my eyes were about to close but the two boxes of chocolates caught my eyes instead. Maybe a chocolate or two before I sleep.

Picking up a sakura pink heart shaped chocolate, I popped it into my mouth and immediately, I was in heaven. The chocolate melted smoothly in my mouth like  syrup.

A molten peach flavour chocolate burst apart in my mouth as the chocolate's core melted on my tongue. Damn...this is way better than any other types of chocolate that I've ever tasted.

This would be that best if I can lick it off Anthony's delectable skin. That would just be every gay man's dream. Licking away delicious treats off their lover's skin as they squirm and moan under our tongues, affecting them so much with just little effort.

Anthony...his name rolls out of my mouth so naturally like his name is meant for me to call. Anthony.