Chapter 15

Anthony's POV:

"Wake up kitten. It's 8 already." 8?! I sit up immediately only to crash my forehead into Dom's. Ouch...that hurt.

"Man...did you have to?" I smiled sheepishly at him causing him to chuckle. Moving myself to the edge of the bed, I tried to stand up but my legs gave way instantly. Thankfully Dom was there to catch me before I face-planted onto the floor. My ass hurts.

"Shit, I'm going to be late." 

"It's alright, I've called in for you already. They said that they're fine and hope you had fun." He chortled when I choked on the air in disbelief at my employees behavior.

"Are you okay?" Dom questioned sincerely as he picked me up carefully and place me into the bathtub. 

"Mentally? Satisfied. Physically? I feel like I got shot in the ass." 

"Well, technically, you did get shot in the ass." Obviously smart-ass.

"Yeah. By who may I ask?" I retorted sarcastically as he massaged my shoulders tenderly.

"By your sexy beast." He winked playfully as he scrubbed by back clean with much care. I feel like we are a married couple.

"Ya ya."

"Obviously. You can't deny that fact." True. He is sexy...and he's mine. So back off everyone.

"I've dropped by your place just now to pick up a set of clothes. I hope you don't mind." I shook my head gently as he dried me off in a big fluffy towel. 

Holding up my blue demin shirt for me, I slipped my hands in before he started to help me button it up. Next, he help to slide up my boxers then followed by my jeans , paying extra attention to my ass, making sure that he is not too rough.

 Next, he help to slide up my boxers then followed by my jeans , paying extra attention to my ass, making sure that he is not too rough

The attire picked by Dom for Anthony ^

"Perfect." Placing a kiss on my forehead, he picked me up bridal style as we descended to the living room before placing me on the sofa nimbly. 

"Thanks."

"My pleasure. So, what does my king want for breakfast?" He asked in a fake Irish accent as he bowed dramatically.

"Oh my knight in shining armor, please surprise me." I played along with him as I tried to hide my laughter.

"Then I shall do as you want my lord." Sending me a flirtatious wink, he jogged into the kitchen swiftly but not before stealing a kiss from me. Sigh...he's perfect. I'm so lucky to have him. No wonder my mum approved him at first sight.

"A breakfast for a king. Here you go." He place the plates on the table in front of me making my jaw drop. How am I going to eat all these?

 How am I going to eat all these?

"Wow. Thanks Dom but...that's a lot." He shrugged as he wolfed down his eggs.

"You have to eat. You have work later. I don't want you fainting later." Nodding obediently, he helped me to cut my sausages and bacon into smaller pieces before spooning them up and placing them at my mouth.

"Here, open up." Blushing wildly, I looked away bashfully as I opened my mouth. Damn, he can really cook.

"You sure you want to go to work today?" He sighed deeply as he continued to feed me.

"Yeah."

"But aren't you sore?"

"I can handle it. Thanks for your concern." Smiling reassuringly at him, he gave in and decided to send me to work. Not that I'm complaining.

✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★

"Morning boss!" The three J's chorused once I stepped into the cafe. 

"Morning guys. Thanks for tending the shop till now." Greeting back, I went to the back of the shop to grab a coffee and a chocolate muffin for Dom before rushing back to him.

"Here you go. Enjoy."

"Thanks kitten. I'll pick you up for lunch later?"

"Okie. Remember to try the tarts."

"Sure thing kitten. Okay, I got to go. See you later." Giving him a kiss, he grinned happily before speeding down the road.

10 o'clock...3 hours to go. Oh well, lets get started. Going to the back, I started working on the new flavored cubes which will be on sale soon. 

  ✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★✯★ 

"Boss?"

"Yes Joanne?"

"Someone wants to meet you. He says that he's Dominic's friend."

"Oh okay. Can you help me put these cubes into the fridge?"

"Will do." Smiling gently, she helped to bring the cubes away as I removed my apron. Wow, it's been 2 and a half hours already? Time really passes very fast.

"Thanks." Stepping out of the kitchen, I spotted a well-dressed man smoking outside my cafe. Is that him?

"Hello? Are you the one finding for me?" The guy looked up with a dangerous glint in his eyes before pushing himself away from the wall he was leaning on

"You're Anthony?" I nodded my head slowly while staring at him warily. He is giving out a very bad vibe...I don't trust him at all.

"Yes? What do you want and who are you?"

"I'm Aaron. Dominic's friend. He requested for me to bring you to him as his car had broke down near his workplace."

"Oh..." Wait a minute...Dominic doesn't have a car...Realizing this fact, my eyes widened in fear as I took a step back.

"Oh dear. You've found out? Oh well, we'll do this the hard way then." Before I can even take another step, a cloth was placed over my nose and a sweet smelling smell assaulted my nose. The next thing I knew, I was surrounded by darkness.

Help me Dom.