Knights Templars

Founded in:  France
Start: 1119
End: 1312
Motive: To Promote their View on "Christianity"

Who were the Knights?
The knights were from the  Roman Catholic  church. They said to have fought for God and they called their wars "Holy Wars".

What was their Motive?
Even though they claimed to want that everyone turns to their religion, history doesn't seem to show that.
It was said that both the hashashins (mentioned also in the assassins game series) and the Knights templars wanted to find the holy grail. The holy grail was very important for the knights templars and also for the royals.

It was a symbol of Holiness. For the knights, they had the belief that it was the cup Jesus drank from in the last supper.  That it contains Jesus DNA and bloodline.

They believed that Jesus and Mary Magdalene (the today's mary in the catholic church) were together and had children. 

What did they Worship?
It's said that they worshipped a goat/cat. A skull head and a head with 3 faces.  As another proof of that Worship is the name they gave to one of their wars. BAFUMARIAS in other words a mix of Mary and Baph (meaning wisdom) very similar to the late name given to satan, BAPHOMET.