Introduction

Everyone is welcome and no one is forced to accept what I claim. In the end, everyone decides for themselves on what to believe. Anyways, this book is supposed to show you a view on what I have been researching since 2015. Now for you to understand a bit of who Truthrises is, Truthrises began on Instagram at the end of 2015. It was and is for the goal of finding the truth which I do believe it to be absolute and not just a term of perspective.

Just like oxygen that's my view on truth, perhaps we cannot see it yet. But in no means does that affect its existence or of when it came to existence.  Its a matter of time and willingness to find it, which ends with it being found. 

About the Book
I do not really call this a book. It is more like my mind put into words, I will most of the time give my opinion and way of thinking about the cases. Based on what I researched of course. I always try to keep my research clean. By clean it is meant that before publishing any of my info I go through it and ask as many questions as I possibly can to test if the research is true or not. That is what I want, the most truthful concrete information I can find, not to prove people wrong and send hate out there. But to wake us all up not just you, me also.  This book is to show you the reality and the way I see the world.

What's my motive?
My motive is to show people the things I feel that we either ignore or do not choose to see. Personally, I am a follower of Christ. No, for me it is not a religion. It is a relationship, for me, Jesus and God are my best friends. I can speak it all out and I feel listened. I read the word of God because it helps me. I believe in him because I feel that he is real, I know he is real. Not because I grew in it before it I was an atheist even falling to dark places. Now if you guys do not agree, I will not judge you or force you. If this book helps you somehow to seek Christ, thank God. If not I am still thankful for you reading it.  It has to come from us not from forcing. Who am I to force you?

Yet some force you to certain ideologies and manipulate to things that you yourself wouldn't willingly follow or do. 

I hope you all, enjoy this book. I will put my full heart and dedication unto it. Because I want us together to change the world. To change the greed, selfishness and coldness. We might not change everyone but a single person can influence another. That is the goal.

God bless you all, stay safe, be strong and remember: "Everyone is different, not special, nor better, just different." Truthrises