𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Jack was at the train station, second in line for a ticket, and he reached into his brown trench coat pocket to pull his papers out, but instead he pulled out the rose he received in Paris. A smile danced across his face.

The man in front of him left, and the women behind him stated, "You're next," in her French accent.

Back at the palace, in the garden, Y/N was going trough the maze, looking for Copper. She let out a gasp, and turned around quickly when she heard ruffling coming from behind her. A strange pale green light streamed through the entrance, grabbing her attention and she heard Copper barking and yapping and quickly ran over.

"Copper? Here, boy." She quickly ran through the entrance, looking for her fox.

The pale green light disappeared, and Copper appeared, barking and yapping. She got on her knees, and brought him in her arms, a small smile gracing her lips.

"Y/N." She heard a raspy male voice whisper, causing a gasp to leave her pink lips. She grew scared, as it grew darker. She looked all around her, as she got up and started running to where Copper appears as the voice whispers again, "Y/N."

She let out a scream, as soon as she stepped in, as giant vines covered in thrones started to appear around her. She let a small scream as she tripped, causing Copper to roll out of her arms. She was now on a bridge and she dusted herself off, as Copper stayed on the ground, alert for any danger.

"Y/N." The raspy voice whispered once again. Copper stood up, letting out barks and yaps. "Your Imperial Highness. Look what ten years has done to us." It was Facilier. "You are a beautiful young flower. Me, a rotting corpse." He stepped closer to her, as Y/N stood her ground, but she wouldn't lie; she was terrified.

"That face." Y/N spoke, as she leaned back, as she examined his face.

"Last seen at a party like this one." Facililer confirmed.

"A curse." Y/N spoke, fear in her voice.

"Followed by a tragic night on the ice. Remember?" He brought out his reliquary, glowing a dark purple.

Water suddenly came from all direction, knocking Y/N over, as she let out small scream and whispers, when her face turns as hard as stone.

"Facilier!" Y/N shouts, as she slightly stands up.

"'Facilier!'" He mocks, before letting out a laugh. "Destroyed by you despicable family! But what goes around comes around." He held his reliquary up as the shadows suddenly come out and spin around Y/N, ripping apart her dress. "And around and around and around and around!"

"Stop!" Y/N cries, as she tries to swat the shadows away, but her hand kept missing. "Oh, no, stop it!"

"You're on your own, sir!" RJ states, as he crawls up higher up away from Facililer and Y/N. "This can only end in tears." He let's out a groan, as he hugs himself.

Y/N kept fighting the shadows off, her back up against the ledge. "Get away!" She let's out a small scream as one of the shadows tore off her F/C sash. She recomposes and faces Facilier. "I'm not afraid of you." She states, standing strong.

"I can fix that." Facilier states, as a smirk grows on his face. "Care for a little swim under the Ice?" A strong beam came from the reliquary and zapped the concrete around Y/N. "SAY YOUR PRAYERS, Y/N!"

A scream tore from Y/N's lips as she held onto the concrete, trying to stop from falling.

"No one can save you!"

"Wanna bet?" Jack's voice rings as he punches Facilier when he turned to face him, causing him to fall, but the reliquary still in his hands.

N/N continued sliding down, as she grabbed the edge of a hole, stopping her from falling all the way. Jack swiftly skid down on his way, as he held out his hands, which Y/N quickly took.