𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

_With Facilier & RJ_
Lightning strikes the mirror as thunder was heard. Facilier pulls his face, "NO!" He falls back, screaming putting a hand around his neck.

RJ was running around him, "Easy master. Wow." The bug creatures pop up from the underground, by RJ, curious to what was happening. "This is no time to lose your head."

Facilier calms down a little, panting softly. "Your right." He let's out a groan as he relaxes. "I am calm." He let's out a sigh. "I am... Heartless. I have no feelings whatsoever." His head went into his body.

"Sir?" RJ asks, a little freaked out as he scurried up his arm to his shoulder. He peeks in to see Facilier's head in his stomach.

"I feel a sudden onslaught of clarity, RJ." his face expression grew dark. "I'll have to kill her myself, in person."

"What, you mean... Physically?" He asks, surprised.

"You know what they say..." He stands up, his head still inside of him, RJ still on his shoulder. "If you want something done right—" He hits a wall, causing RJ to hold on tighter and the bugs letting out a shriek.

"But that means going topside." RJ reminds, still looking down at Facilier's head.

"Exactly." His head pops back up, but backwards, causing RJ to fall off surprised. "I have so many fond memories of Paris," A creature sat in Facilier's shoulder and he gripped it and started to stretch it out. "An killing the last of the Haddock's with my own hands... Will be so delicious!" He throws the creature to the ground, causing the other creatures to squeal in fright as the other run away. Facilier grabs a red coat with white trimming and places it on him. "Well, time to go."

RJ scurries up him onto how shoudlee. "But you're dead! You're falling apart, sir!" RJ shouts. "How do you expect yo get to Paris in one piece?"

"I thought we'd take the train." Facilier answers, shrugging of RJ who hangs onto the container.

The creatures let out a squeal as the quickly move away. Facilier flies up, with RJ hanging on for his dear life.

_In Paris_

In a house in Paris, Rapunzel was questioning a lady.

"Mm. Yes, yes. I remember so well." A lady answers. "Uncle Yashin was from Moscow, Uncle Boris was from Odessa and every spring—"

"We would take picnics by the shore on Sunday." Lillian cuts off, standing up from her seat. "Haven't you anything better to do?"

Rapunzel takes the sadden women by her shoulder and pushes her quickly. "Oh, dear, now. You have to leave now. Yes. Goodbye."

"No more. No more." Lillian mutters, looking out the window.

"Ah. Oh, I must say, I'm so sorry." Rapunzel apologizes, walking in with a tea tray with Pascal following behind her. "I thought that one, surely, was real— Well, she was real. I mean, she was human, of course, but not our real. But we won't be fooled next time. No, I'm going to think of really hard questions."

"No." Lillian says, causing Rapunzel to sit down swiftly. "My heart can't take it anymore. I will see no girls claiming to he (Y/n)." She looks at a picture, showing a young (Y/n) and she puts it down.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Rapunzel and Ralph aren't really a ship... Think of them more as best friends!]

_With The Trio_

"Where is Uncle Boris from?" Jack asks, N/M.

"What if Rapunzel doesn't recognize me?" N/N asks, instead of the question.

"She will." Jack assures. "Your Y/N."

"Its just that—"

"What?"

"Well, three days ago I didn't have any past at all, and now I'm trying to remember and entire lifetime."

"That's why you got me." Jack answers. "Now, where was Uncle Boris from?"

"Moscow?"

Ralph knocks on Rapunzel's door, dressed in a nice suit with Y/N behind him.

A maid opens up, "Oui, monsieur?" Rapunzel comes to the door, and let's out a gasp when she sees who it is. She lushes the maze out of the way.

"Rapunzel Rose Corona!"

"Ralph!" Rapunzel exclaims, as she hugs Ralph. "Well, this is unexpected. Oh, but look at me. Where are my manners?"

Copper let's out a small bark as he true stop jump through the gate, but ends up getting stuck.

"Come in, come in, everyone." N/N looks back at Jack, who just shrugs and follows her in.

Jack looks back at Copper as he frees himself, but turns back and he shuts the door, just as Copper was about to go through. Copper jumps onto a flower bed, and looks through the windows

"May I present her Imperial Highness, the Grand Duchess Y/N!" Ralph introduced, as Jack gently pushes her forward.

"Oh, my heavens!" Rapunzel exclaims, circling her. "She certainly does look like Y/N. But so did many of the others. Where were you born?"

"At the Peterhoff Palace."

"Correct. And how does Y/N like her tea?"

"I don't like tea. Just hot water and lemon."

"Good."

It was growing dark as Copper was still outside, whining as he paced back on forth on the flower bed.

"Finally, you'll most likely find this an Impertinent question, but indulge me. How did you escape during the siege of the place?"

Jacks eyes widen, as he didn't have shared thia piece of information with her. N/N starts to think, holding her necklace.

"There was a boy— a boy who worked in the palace." N/N starts, thinking back. "He opened a wall." She let's out a chuckle, as Jack slowly picked his head up as he looked at the back of her head in shock. "I'm sorry. That's crazy. Walls opening."

"So, is she a Haddock?" Ralph asks.

"Oh, well, she answered every question." Rapunzel answers, as she stands up, grabbing the tea tray.

"You hear that, child?" Ralph cheers, standing up. "You did it!" He tackled N/N into a hug, as Jack walks out. "So, when do we go see the Empress?"

"I'm afraid you don't." Rapunzel responds, her smiling leaving her face.

"Oh? Come again?"

"The Empress simply won't allow it."

"Now, Rapunzel, my bright flower, surely you can think if some way to arrange a brief interview with the Dowager?" He asks, taking the tea tray but Rapunzel takes it back. "I refuse to budge till an answer occurs to you." Rapunzel giggles as she tries to move away from him. "Please?"

"Do you like the Russian ballet?" Rapunzel asks, looking at N/N who sat quietly in a chair. "I believe they're performing in Paris tonight."