𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

It was finally night time on the "Tasha". Everyone was in their own rooms, trying to sleep.

N/N, Ralph and Jack were all on the floor of their room. Jack was laying down on the floor, while N/N and Ralph were sitting against the bunk bed with Copper sitting between them. N/N was brushing her hair, her F/C bow in her hair as a green blanket covered her lower half.

Ralph was groaning, as he seated with the boat. N/N took noticed, and grew worried. "Are you all right?" She asks, putting a hand on his arm.

"Fine, fine." He assures, as he waves her off. "Just riddled with envy. Look at him." He gestures to Jack, who was asleep on the floor. "He can sleep through everything."

Copper whines, as he tries to hop into a bag. He finally made it in, and let's out a house of happiness, but it was cut short by Jack who kicked the bag down, Sending it to the ground. Copper pokes his head out, wobbling a little.

A green and gold ball thing rolled out, and Copper jumps up and gives it a small sniff. He let's out a bark and picks it up with his teeth, and shows it to N/N.

N/N, taking notice of this, takes the ball out of his mouth, and brought it close to her to inspect it.

"Pretty jewelry box, isn't it?" Ralph asks, smiling at N/N.

"Jewelry box?" N/N repeats, as pictures of people dancing flows through her mind. "Are you sure that's what it is?"

"What else could it be?" Ralph asks, confusion laced in his voice.

"Well, something else." N/N responds, people still dancing in her mind. "Something... Special. Something to do with a secret." She let's out a laugh as Copper starts to lick her bare feet. She moves her foot away, and looks to Ralph who was now climbing on a small dresser to get on the bed. "Is that possible?"

"Any things possible." He responds, looking down at her. "You taught Jack how to waltz, didn't you?"

N/N let's out a laugh again, as she stays seated on the floor. She looks to Copper who was standing on his hind legs and claps her hands, making him jump into them.

The light turns off as N/N climbed onto the bottom bunk and set Tod down on with her. She got under her covers as Ralph said, "Sleep well, your Majesty."

He layer on his back, and the bed let out a creak, before falling in, squishing tod between the bed and N/N's knees. He let out a sound that sounded like gasp as he made choking sounds, and tried to get out. N/N took notice, and let out a small laugh and kicked the bed, causing Ralph to mutter something.

N/N turned to her side, watching Tod cuddle into her. "Sweet dreams, Tod."

_With RJ and Facilier_

The two were looking at the sleeping girl through the mirror thing.

"There she is, master." RJ points out, excited. "Aw. Sound asleep in her little bed."

"And pleasant dreams to you, Princess." Facilier mocks, as he bends down and wraps his arms around the mirror. "I'll get inside your mind, where you can't escape me."

_Back on the boat_

The shadows slipped under the door, as the fill the room with darkness. They made their way over to N/N, who let out a yawn while stretching.

The shadows turned into a green, red and purple butterfly as they flew around her head.

N/N smiles in her sleep, as she started to dream.

She woke up in the middle of the field, surrounded by leaves. She was now in a white dress with a F/C ribbon around her waist and a darker F/C ribbon in her hair. She sat up, and there was a boy to her right.