𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Hey!" Jack shouts, running down the other stairs, Ralph following. "Hey! Stop!" N/N looks back buy keeps running to Copper.

"Stop, stop, stop!" Jack keeps shouting. "Stop, stop! Hold on a minute! Hold on!"

N/N stops in front of a painting and Jack a couple feet behind her. They both pant. She turns to face him as he starts talking. "How, how did you get in he-" Jack pauses when he looks up, seeing N/N. "He-here." He finishes. She sighs and shrugs, blinking.

Copper sniffs him and growls a little.

"Excuse me, child." Ralph says, out of breath.

"Ralph." Jack whispers, putting a hand on his chest, smiling. "Do you see what I see?"

"Hmm, no." Ralph says, shrugging. Tod barks. Jack puts down his glasses and Ralph gasps. "Yes! Yes!" He exclaims.

Jack looks down at the fox and bends down. "A dog." Jack grumbles.

"Are you Jack?" She asks, tilting her head.

"Cute." Jack passes the puppy to Ralph. "Perhaps." He answers her question. "That all depends on who's looking for him." Jack chuckles and walks closer.

"My name is N/N." N/N introduces, putting her hands behind her back. "I need travel papers." She leans a little to him and whispers, "They say you're the man to see, even though I can't tell you who said that."

Jack walks around her, examining. "Hmm? Hmm?"

"Hey, and wha—" She grows confused and then understands. "Hey." She crosses her arms. "Why are you circling me? What, were you a vulture in another life?" She puts her hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry, MessingupN/N." Back says, messing up a little.

"Its—its N/N." She corrects.

"N/N." Jack says. "Its just that—" N/N cuts him off repeating her name again. "Its just that you look an awful lot like—" He chuckles. N/N looks behind her and back at Jack.

"Uh, never mind." Jack says. "Uh, now, you... said something about travel papers." Jack asks as Ralph showing up by his side, Tod in his arms.

"Uh, yes." N/N answers, walking backwards and facing them again. "I'd like to go to Paris." Ralph laughs.

"You'd like to go to Paris?" Jack exclaims, looking at Ralph, who was raising the Fox up.

"Who is this here?" Ralph says, cuddling the baby animal. "Oh! Oh, look. Oh, he likes me!" Ralph faces Jack.

"Nice dog." Jack says, patting Ralph's arm. "Now, let ms ask you, uh, something— N/N was it?" Jack asks, but keeps talking. "There's a last name that goes with that?"

"Well," N/N says, putting a hand on her forehead. "Actually, this is going to sound crazy. I don't know my last name. I was found wandering around when I was 8 years old."

Jack slightly nods. "And, uh, before that— before you were 8?" He questions.

"Look, I know its strange, but I don't remember." N/N says, shaking her head. "I have very few memories of my past." She looks down at her necklace.

"Hmm, that's..." Jack tries to find the right word. "Perfect."

"Well, I do have one clue, however, and that is Paris." N/N says, slightly looking up.

"Paris?" Jack questions.

"Right." N/N says, messing around with her necklace. "So, can— so, can you two help me or not?"

Jack looks back at Ralph, who was still holding the baby fox. "Ralph, Ralph, tickets."

"Huh?" Ralph asks confused.

"Uh, sure would like to." Jack says, facing N/N again. "Uh, in fact, oddly enough we're going to Paris ourselves." Causing N/N to gasp.

Ralph pulled out 4 tickets from his pockets and handed it to Jack.

"Uh, and I've got three--" He sees the fourth one. "Well, this one is--" He flings it to the side. "But I've got three tickets here."

He started to wave it in N/N's face and she jumps for it but he moves to the side saying, "Unfortunately, the third one is for her." He gestures to the painting. "Y/N."

"Oh." She sighs, looking at the painting. Jack grabs her wrist and pulls her with him and Ralph up the set of stairs.

"We are going to reunite the Grand Duchess Y/N with her grandmother." Ramp says, on her left side.

"You do kind of resemble her." Jack says, looking at her.

"The same E/C eyes." Ralph says.

"The Haddock eyes." Jack exclaims, pointing to Ralph.

"Stoick's smile." Ralph states.

"Valka's chin." Jack makes another statement.

N/N struggles in between them.

"Oh, look." Ralph says, grabbing her hand. "She even has the grandmother's hand."

"She's the same age." Jack states. "The same physical type."

"Are you trying to tell me that you think that I am Y/N?" N/N asks playfully.

"All I'm trying to tell you is that I've seen thousands of girls all over the country," Jack starts. "And not one of them looks as much like the grand duchess as you. I mean look at the portrait." He gestures to a portrait.

"I knew you were crazy from the beginning, but now I think you are both mad." She crosses her arms and steps away.

"Why?" Jack asks, going to her side. "You don't remember what happened to you?" He goes in front of her.

"No one knows what happened to her." Ralph adds, going to her left.

"You're looking for family in Paris." Jack states.

"And her only family is in Paris." Ralph adds.

"You ever thought about the possibility?" Jack asks, walking her to the portrait, Ralph following.

"That I could be royalty?" N/N asks in disbelief.

Jack and Ralph nod. "Mm-hmm." They say in unison. Copper whimpers.

"Well, I don't know." N/N hesitates. "Its kind of hard to think of yourself as a Duchess when you're sleeping on a damp floor."

Jack was slightly petting Tod. Tod growls and barks at him, causing him to quickly moves his hand.

"But, sure, yeah." She nods slightly. "I guess every lonely girl would hope she's a Princess."

"And some where, one little girl is." Ralph says, truthfully. "After all, the name, "Y/N" means she will rise again." (I don't care if that's what your name doesn't mean)

Jack scoffs and gets in between N/N and Ralph. "Really wish we could help, but the third ticket is for the Grand Duchess Y/N." Jack states, and moves Ralph from her. N/N sighs. "Good luck." Jack says.

They leave N/N there, starring at the picture.

"Why didn't you tell her about our brilliant plan?" Ralph whispers to Jack, confused as they walk down the stairs.

"All she wants to do is go to Paris." Jack whispers back, turning left. "Why give away third of the award money?"

"I'm telling you, we're walking away too soon." Ralph whispers.

"Not to worry." Jack says, fixing his blue vest. "I got it all under control. All right." He puts a hand on Ralph's arm. "But walk a little slower." They start to walk slow.

N/N was still standing in front of the portrait, holding Copper. "Hmm?" She touches little Y/N's dress and looks at her grandmama.

"Three." Jack counts down. "Two, one." On cue, N/N shouts, "Jack!"

"Ha!" Ralph gives a little clap and Jack fist pumps. "Right in the palm of our hand." Ralph states.