𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"It was all a lie, wasn't it?" She asks, anger laced in her voice.

"No, no!" I stand up, shaking my head.

"You... You used me?" She clears up, as she looks at me with a hand in her chest. "I was just part of your con to get her money?" I heard the hurt in her heart, and it broke my heart.

"No! No, no, no." I shake my head, then told the truth. "Look, it may have started out that way, but everything's different now because you really are Y/N. You are!" I follow behind her, as she stomps away.

"Look, stop it!" She stops walking, and turns to shout at me. "From the very beginning, you lied!" She pushes my chest, pushing me back a little as she steps closer to me. "And I not only believed you, I actually—" She cut herself off with a groan as she turned away from me.

"N/N, Please!" I get in front of her, stopping her movements as she looked at me with a hand on her hip. "When you spoke of the hidden door of the wall opening, and the the little boy—" I kept talking as she kept moving forward and I kept moving back. "Listen to me. That was—"

"No!" She shouts, yanking her hand a away from her, as pure anger was on her face. "I don't want to hear about anything that I said or remembered. You just leave me alone!"

I grab her arm, trying to get her to listen to me but all I received was a glare and a smack on the face, catching peoples attention as she walked off.

"N/N, please! You have to know the truth!" I try to go after her, but two men held me back from running after her.

_Outside of the Theater_

Jack was leaning on one of the pillars, thinking about what he had done and feeling guilty. He turns his head sideways and sees Lillian descending down the steps to her car. He walked over, without being noticed, acting like he was just crossing.

"Your Majesty." The chauffer acknowledges, bowing his head in respect as he opened the door.

He went around back, and the driver side opened and in came Jack. He starts the engine, and speeds away as the chauffer shouts in Russian.

"Ilya, slow down." Lillian demands, as Jack made sharp and fast turns down the street.

"I'm not Ilya, and I won't slow down— not until you listen." Jack declares, looking back at Lillian then the rode.

Lillian let's out a gasp. "You! How dare you? Stop this car immediately. Stop this car!" She slams down her cane for each word, but Jack just kept driving.

They finally made it in front of the hotel they were staying at. Jack opened the door, and stepped out before slamming bit shut and heading to Lillian's side. He yanked the door opened, and pointed a finger at her.

"You have to talk to her." He demands. "Just look at her, please!"

Lillian snapped her eye opened, and looked towards Jack. "I won't be badgered by you a moment longer." She slams her cane down to prove her point.

Jack rolled his eyes at how stubborn she was being and took out the jewelry box.

"Do you recognize this?" He asks, getting on his knees as he held it out for her to see.

Lillian looks at it, and let's out a small gasp so as shd grabbed it in her hands. "Where did you get this?" She asks, keeping her gaze on the small jewelry box.

"I know you've been hurt, but its just possible that she's been as lost and alone as you." Jack states, as he keeps trying to persuade her.

"You'll stop at nothing, will you?" She asks, bringing down the jewelry box and looking at him.

"I'm probably about as stubborn as you are." Jack states, throwing a small smirk as he holds his arm out to the hotel.

Inside, N/N was packing her brown bag, stuffing clothes inside, still in her beautiful dress. She picked up the rose she had gotten and through it in the trash can.

A knock was heard on her door.

"Go away, Jack." She demands, as she continues to stuff clothes in.

The door still opens, and in comes Lillian, yet N/N didn't know. She turned around, expecting to see Jack but she saw her Royal Highness. She let's out a small gasp. "Oh. I'm sorry. I-I thought you were—"

"I know very well who you thought I was." Lillian says, walking in the room. "Who, exactly, are you?"

"I was hoping you could tell me." N/N speaks softly, as she plays with her fingers.

"My dear, I'm old, and I'm tired of being conned and tricked." Lillian states, walking past N/N.

"I don't want to trick you." N/N admits truthfully, as she kept her gaze on Lillian.

"And I suppose the money doesn't interest you either?" Lillian asks, looking at N/N then turning away.

"I just want to know who I am— whether or not I belong to a family." N/N admits, as she looks to Lillian with curious and pleading eyes. "Your family."

"Your a very good actress— best yet, in fact— but... I've had enough." She shakes her head, and walks to the door.

N/N frowns, but stops when she smelled something. "Peppermint?"

"An oil for my hands." Lillian clears up, looking back at N/N Before turning away.

"Yes. Yeah." She started to remember something. "I spilled a bottle. The carpet was soaked, and it forever smelled of peppermint." She let out a small laugh. "Like you."

Lillian slowly looked back at her, with astonishment in her eyes. Lillian sat on the small seat, Stoll holding her cane.

"I used to lie there on that rug, and, oh, how I missed when you when you went away when you came here to Paris."

Lillian pats the seat by her.

"What is that?" Lillian asks, gesturing to her necklace.

"This? Well, I've always had it, ever since before I can remember."

"May I?"

N/N nods, and reached behind her to unclip it and handed it to Lillian.

"It was our secret— my Y/N's and mine." She reaches into her small purse and pulls out the jewelry box causing N/N to let out a small gasp so when she saw it.

"The music box." N/N slowly took it out of her hands. "To— To sing me to sleep when you were in Paris." She looks at the music box and takes the necklace from Lillian's hand. She inserted the key, humming the music box tune.

"Hear this song and remember"
"Soon you'll be home with me, once upon a December."

"Oh, Y/N." Lillian says, bringing her hands up to cup her cheeks. "My Y/N."

The both let out a "Oh" as they embrace each other in a tight hug.

"Finally, my sweet Y/N was with me."