It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 7

Start from the beginning

“Zayn, no!” She shouted as she was being sucked into the darkness. She tried to reach Zayn’s hand but was unable to do so.

**

“NOOOO!” Aria made a piercing shout. Instantly, she opened her eyes. Blink. Where was she? How come she’s lying on something soft.. something like a couch? Did she faint? What happened at the mall? Where’s Zayn? Where’s the reporters? The cameraman? The photographers?

She looked up lazily, but still her vision was blurred. She rubbed her eyes hastily and soon her vision started to become clear. When she could finally see clearly, five heads from above greeted her sight. Five handsome heads. One had a blond hair. One had this Justin Beiber Haircut. One had this messy hair. One had curly hair. The last one had black hair. Aria blinked once again. Was she in heaven? Somehow the heads were talking to her, but she couldn’t hear any sound from the heavenly sight. Is this how the gods from heaven observe the human being? Are these sexy gods saying something to her? Did she do something wrong? Is she going to be punished? Or maybe these gods are going to reward her for all the good deeds she’d done?

“Aria, are you okay? You’re gawking!” The curly-haired god said as he waved his heavenly hand in front of the drooling Aria. Aria looked at the hands like a retarded seal and was smirking like an idiot.

“You should put some sense on her, Harry” The blond said, sighing.

‘Oh! The god’s name is Harry. Tee hee,’ ­– Aria thought in her head. She saw the curly-haired god nod at the other god who had a messy hair. Afterwards, the curly-haired god looked at her lazily. Curly-haired guy mouthed a 'sorry' and gave the hypnotized-looking Aria a not so strong face palm. Instantly, Aria snapped back to reality.

“Zayn’s not my boyfriend!!” She gave out another piercing shout. She got up and unfortunately, bumped her forehead with Niall’s.

“Ouch!” Niall cried, but soon broke out into laughter. Aria merely ignored Niall and started panicking all over again.

“Zayn’s not my boyfriend! He’s not! He’s not! It’s just a mistake! Zayn’s not my boyfriend! I’m not his girlfriend!” She said over and over again. The boys looked at each other with a confused expression. Aria jumped from her seat and started running around the living room with her hand placed on her forehead.

“Where’s the reporters? The photographers? Zayn, check out the newspapers! The news! The news! Turn on the television! Check the showbiz news! Check out Yahoo! Every celebrity site! No! This can’t be happening! Are the reporters outside? How come I was sleeping on the couch? Did I faint awhile ago?” She said very fast. The boys somehow managed to understand bits of Aria’s speech. Liam heaved a deep sigh.

“Look! She finally cracked her head,” Liam said in a sing-song voice as he flicked his index finger like a wand. At once, Niall was cracking at the floor from Liam’s statement then after awhile Harry joined Niall’s unending happiness.

As Harry and Niall were laughing on the floor, Louis had a worried yet smiling expression. He went near Aria, and once again, Aria was slapped on the forehead. Maybe Aria really cracked her head. Harry and Niall stopped laughing and watched Aria’s reaction.

“Lou! I just slapped her forehead awhile ago. That’s too much! Are you an idiot or something?” Harry asked.

“Something.” Louis said casually and gave Harry a shrug. Louis once again looked at Aria. Aria was somewhat spacing out.

“Zayn’s not my boyfriend!” She said in a squeaky and calm tone. All the boys looked at each other. In an instant, Niall and Louis disappeared out of the the living room and rushed to the kitchen. After a short while, both of them came back carrying a cake and bottles of chocolate syrup.