Our Room

Heyo so school is finally over which means I can start posting regularly again. I have 13 pages in a google doc full of ideas for stories so...there's gonna be a lot. Enjoy🙃

Third POV

Esther sits on one bed, facing Mitch who is lying snuggled up in the covers in the other bed, his back to the wall. They talk about the possibilities for travel plans the next day. Mitch's back faces Scott as he sits in the little chair in the corner next to Mitch's bed, scrolling through his feed and growing bored. He looks up from his phone and smirks, an idea for entertainment popping into his head. He rises from the chair, putting his phone down, and slowly walks over to Mitch's bed, careful to not make any noise. Esther sees him but Scott puts a finger to his lips, causing her to smile slightly and move on with the conversation. Scott pauses at the side of the bed before leaping forward onto the smaller man, tickling him and attacking him with kisses anywhere he can find skin. Mitch shrieks and squirms in his grip, but Scott only holds him tighter and tickles him harder, his giggles interrupting the kisses.

"Esther save me!" Mitch shouts breathlessly, trying - and failing - to turn around and slap Scott. Esther simply smiles and leans back on the pillows behind her. Scott smiles and releases his grip before peeling back the covers and moving right up to Mitch's back.

He pulls him close and nuzzles his face into Mitch's neck, rubbing his nose back and forth like a cart. Mitch relaxes slightly in Scott's arms when he realizes he's not going to tickle him anymore, but his shoulders rise back up when Scott start kissing him again. These kisses are much slower and more gentle, causing him to shudder in pleasure. He smiles shyly, shoving his face into the covers.

"Okay, I get it. Y'all are cute. Now get a room already," Esther says playfully. Mitch throws the blanket off of his face.

"We HAVE a room bitch. YOU'RE IN IT!" he shouts, attempting to sound mad but failing to hide his smile. Scott continues kissing Mitch's neck, occasionally moving to his bare shoulder. He smiles into the kisses, making them even softer and even longer. He trails his finger up and down Mitch's side, sending shivers down his spine. Mitch suddenly whips around in Scott's arms, their faces now centimeters away.

"I swear to god Hoying, I'm going to kill you," he says quietly. A hint of fear flashes across Scott's face, quickly replaced by an eager grin. He makes kissy faces at Mitch, pretending to go in for a kiss. Mitch slaps his bicep, earning a giggle from Scott. He moves away slightly as Mitch stares up at him with a look in his eyes that he can't seem to place.

Out of nowhere, Mitch grabs Scott's shirt and pulls him close, kissing him softly. Scott's eyes widen in shock, his lips relaxing against Mitch's. He pulls away and looks at Scott just as his mouth drops open, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. He shoves his face in Scott's chest in embarrassment, his face turning red. Scott looks over at Esther, his mouth still wide open.

"Did you see that?" he asks her. She looks just as shocked.

"Did he just kiss you?!" she asks quietly. Scott nods, a huge smile spreading across his face. Esther stands up quickly, walking towards the door.

"I think it's time for me to go," she says. She disappears around the corner, but peeks her head back in.

"Use protection."

Scott reaches over and grabs a pillow, throwing it at Esther and missing her completely. She opens the door and heads to her own room, leaving the boys alone. Scott feels Mitch's smile as he nuzzles his face deeper into his chest, causing his own smile to grow even more. He wraps his arms around Mitch, holding him close.

Mitch just kissed him.