Miss u daddy

I honestly don't even know what these are anymore lol let me know what you think.

Third POV

"Are you kidding me, Mitchy?" Scott laughs from his bed. They have separate beds in the hotel room for the first time in what seems like forever.

Mitch had just posted this picture on snapchat

and had been secretly hoping Scott would say something about it

"What," Mitch says. "I miss being in your arms and my bed is cold without you."

"Well, I don't know how I can fix that," Scott says, pretending to be mad and turning his back on Mitch, but catching his eye, making sure he sees him wink and smirk.

"Fuck you Scott."

"You wish."

"You're right."

They both laugh, and Scott opens up his arms, moving the blankets out of the way in the process. Mitch grins widely and climbs out of his own bed, joining Scott in the other, his back facing his stomach.

Scott wraps his arms around Mitch, pulling him as close as he possibly can. He kisses Mitch's bare shoulder and nuzzles his face into his neck, earning a giggle from Mitch.

"You know, if you want to cuddle, you can just ask me," Scott whispers. "You don't need to go through snapchat. I'm always down for a snuggle."

"Oh, I know, I just gotta keep the scömìche kids entertained," Mitch says softly, moving as far back as he could into Scott's embrace. Scott's grip tightens as he says, "I love you Mitchy. Goodnight," and kisses his shoulder again.

"I love you too Scotty."