Always

I was feeling adventurous today and I feel bad for not posting in so long so I present to you another story that I just randomly created while watching Netflix and playing 2048 on my chromebook...enjoy my friends🙃

Third POV

Scott was with Shawn all day, knowing that Mitch was hanging out with a group of some of his other friends, which made Scott feel far less guilty about leaving him alone for the day.

He came home at around 5 o'clock that night and was immediately confronted by two of Mitch's friends telling him that he seemed a little off. Scott figured he was probably just a little tired or something and didn't really think too much of it.

Mitch barely talked to him the entire night, but Scott kept his distance, letting Mitch set his own boundaries. Scott had just taken a shower and was getting dressed in his room when he heard a little sniffle coming from Mitch's room. He stopped moving and listened carefully to make sure he wasn't imagining things. He hears another sniffle, this one louder than the first. He frowns, becoming concerned, and finishes getting dressed before walking to Mitch's room and knocking lightly on the door frame.

"Mitchy?" he asks softly, hoping to get a response.

Nothing.

He sighs and walks into the room, heading over to the bed. He pulls back the covers and lays behind Mitch, spooning him and pressing his chest into Mitch's back. He kisses the back of Mitch's shoulder and nuzzles his face into his neck. Mitch's body begins shaking and his sobs begin to become audible.

"Oh, Mitchy," Scott says quietly, wrapping his arms around Mitch's waist and pulling him closer than ever before. He leaves a trail of small, light kisses from his neck to his cheek, kissing over the trails left from the tears streaming down his face. He lets his lips linger before bringing his face back to the crook of Mitch's neck. He starts running his fingers in little circles on Mitch's stomach, knowing that it calms him down, and he pushes his face further into his neck.

"What's wrong baby girl," Scott mumbles, his voice further muffled by Mitch's shoulder. He is once again greeted with silence, but he feels Mitch's body begin to become less tense in his arms as he traces more circles on his stomach. He lays there holding Mitch close to his chest, waiting for him to calm down enough to tell him why he was so upset.

At least ten minutes passed before Mitch had calmed down enough to start talking.

Mitch lets out a shaky breath. "Please never leave me...ever," he whispers barely loud enough for Scott to hear him. Scott tenses, pulling Mitch impossibly closer.

"Mitchy that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say. Where the hell is this coming from?"

Mitch seems to shrink into himself and his body begins to tense back up. Scott immediately begins to feel bad and he starts kissing Mitch's shoulder again.

"Baby, I'm not..I'm never going to leave you. It's just not going to happen," he says, resting his chin on Mitch's shoulder. "But seriously, where is this all coming from?"

"You just...you...you've just been spending so much time with Shawn and...I have nothing against him I just...I don't want you to leave me," Mitch whimpers, his voice fading during the last part and his body growing limp in Scott's arms.

"Mitchy, if I ever left you, I'd have to bring you with me."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"Well, it makes more sense than me ever leaving you," Scott says, nuzzling his face back into Mitch's neck. "I promise I will never leave you, okay Mitchy?"

Mitch nods his head slightly and places one of his arms on top of Scott's around his stomach. They grab each other's hands and Scott runs his thumb back and forth on the palm of Mitch's hand. He kisses his shoulder again and rubs his nose slightly on his neck.

"You'll never be able to get rid of me Mitchy...I'm here forever," Scott whispers. Mitch lets out a small, breathy laugh and shifts back even further into Scott's embrace.

"I love you Scotty."

Scott smiles into his neck and tightens his grip on Mitch's waist.

"I love you too Mitchy."

Ok heyo just got a little something to say about the pic I used for this...so I would just like to point out the fact that whenever Scott makes fun of Mitch or says something mean jokingly, he always seems to kiss or hug Mitch as if he's making sure that Mitch knows he really is kidding and idk but I just find that adorable ok bye I'll keep you updated on the possibility of that story