Brown Eyes

This is more or less the exact same thing as my last story but now it's from Scott's point of view rather than Mitch's. Idek let me know what you think.

Scott's POV

Ever since Mitch first told me he was going on a date with some guy he met at the club, I had been doing everything in my power to get him to not go. He showed me a picture of the guy and let me just say, this guy looks like a complete and total mindless douchebag. The more I told this to Mitch, the more persistent he was on going. He always says I'm too protective of him and I should just let him be, but I have never been wrong about any guy he has ever dated.

So naturally, when he actually went on the date and came back home, I immediately started pestering him with questions, wanting to know every single detail, expecting him to tell me all about it like he usually does. This time, however, he either ignored every single question or replied by simply glaring.

"Mitchyyyy...why are you so mad at me???" I begged, desperate for the answer. Instead of speaking, he shoots me a death glare.

"What did I do Mitchy? I just want to know how the damn date went; is that too much to ask?"

His glare deepens and he says, "yes Scott, it is too much to ask. Now leave me alone." It's at this point when I know he's not really mad. There are some occasions when that glare means you better leave him alone or else you're screwed, but fortunately this was not the case today.

I frown, thinking about what I could do to make him happy again. I suddenly get an idea, and walk out of his room to go to mine. I grab my comforter and throw it around my shoulders, letting the rest trail behind me on the floor. If this doesn't make him happy, I don't know what will.

I get to his door and open it without knocking. I see Mitch looking worried and sitting on the edge of his bed, as if he's about to get up. I hear him mutter something, but I can't quite make it out.

"Did you say something, Mitchy?" I ask gently, slowly making my way towards his bed. He shakes his head and starts to giggle. 'Good,' I think to myself, 'that's what I came for.' As if I already didn't look stupid enough, I pull the blanket over my head and start making the weirdest possible faces at him.

Without warning, I run and jump onto his bed and hug him with the comforter around my arms. I start kissing him anywhere and everywhere I possibly can.

He's going back and forth between laughing and yelling at me to stop, but even when he pushes me away, I know he doesn't want me to stop because he pulls me right back to him.

I stop kissing him and turn him to face me. I put my nose on his, gearing myself to say what I'm about to say next.

"I love you Mitch."

You might think this isn't that big of a deal because we say this to each other so much, but it just feels different this time. I can't explain it, but I meant it this time more than I ever have before.

"I love you too, Scott."

My heart physically stops when he says this. The look in his eyes makes my emotions run wild. He's usually so hard to read, but I could feel every emotion he was feeling just from looking at those beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

I go back to kissing him everywhere, but the kisses aren't meant to make him giggle or laugh; they're just there. I kiss his forehead, letting my lips linger.

I pull away, motioning for Mitch to get in my lap. He straddles me and buries his face in my neck. I move the blanket so it completely surrounds us, leaving a tiny hole for my face. I hold him close, wishing we could stay like this forever.

I feel him staring at me, so I look down at him and smile. I can tell that my happiness is definitely showing on my face, and I don't care one bit. I am happiest when I am with him, and I don't care who knows it.

Without any warning, he leans up and kisses me right on the lips. It's not a little peck, like it usually is; it's a full on kiss. And I'm perfectly fine with it.

He breaks away, smiling and giggling into my shoulder. I wrap my arms around him and start rocking him back and forth slightly.

"Hey Scotty?"

"Yes Mitchy?"

"You were right about the date...it was the most boring thing I've ever been to."

I can't help but laugh out loud, secretly stunned he actually admitted that I was right out loud. I hold him closer and whisper, 'I told you so," praying it doesn't ruin the moment. Thankfully, he smiles and dugs his head deeper into my shoulder. He nuzzles his face into my neck and mumbles, "I hate you Scotty Buckets."

I hold him as close as I possibly can and return to rocking him. I start rubbing small circles on his back, knowing for a fact that he will fall asleep almost instantly.

When I'm sure he's asleep, I lean down and whisper, 'I love you Kissy Boy.' I kiss the top of his head and feel his entire body go heavy in my arms.

Maybe he hadn't been asleep when I said that after all.